• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Non Disc Holiday Wish List 2011

steve a

* Ace Member *
I am sure we all have enough discs. What else do you want for Christmas? I am looking for DG related ideas that are NOT DISCS. A list will do but please feel free to write a description of why you may want it or what exactly it is.

Ideas I have so far

ankle gaitors
waterproof snow pants
Seal Skins
hand warmers
gloves (waterproof)
tye dye shirts
dryfit shirts
wool socks
stocking cap
yak trax
dg hoodies (not sure what kind yet)

I've got some Seal Skins if you are interested. They are the large size but too small for me. I tried them on once with a liner sock and knew they weren't for me.

Bag for sure. Basket would be a pipe dream. Golden Retriever so I don't have to ask for discs next year... That 'A' game bottle would be pretty sweet...

Only things I need are a camping stool for tourneys and a nice cooler for casual rounds
Got a Mach V from my wife for my 30th so I'm set there

I am sure we all have enough discs.

Blasphemy. :|

Otherwise it depends on your budget. Higher end would be DG bags and/or straps, low end would be birdie bags. Personally I'd want some new Merrell trail shoes. Some dri-fit type polo shirts are nice too.

Zippo hand warmer, golden retriever, towels, socks, walmart under armor cold and warm weather, a quart of rhino liner... water proofing spray!! lol

PDGA membership, membership to the local club, premium membership to DGCR (when I get my gold reviewer medal...), Chain-wear polo, and money for my disc golf vacations for next year.

All in all, a good start to the next year. :)