• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie help

Throw to the right.

Sorry I had to. You may be releasing too early. Try to keep your pull through close to your chest through the hit. Watch the videos on the technique sticky.

Aim to the right? :D

Seriously though, it will help to know what discs you're throwing, how you're throwing them (ie. right or left handed, forehand or backhand) and about how far they fly. Throwing RHBH or LHFH the discs will normally finish left anyhow.

-edit- Dang it, you beat me to the punchline. :shakesfistsmiley:

Are you talking about fade (when they turn at the end)? Because they always do that to some extent.

Keep it low, too. When you throw high they'll always fall over to the left (assuming RHBH, of course).

I'm guessing he is RHBH and it's hyzering right out of his hand. That's exactly what happens to me. your prob holding your disc uneven, and have it at a hyzer angle from release.

Yeah a stable mid will teach ya, wish I had that advice first starting. If your throwing to the left the nose angle is most likely up and tilted in a hyzer position, try and throw flat. Hedfan1 says pretend your cutting a midgets head off, little vulgar and morbid but it works.

make sure you're not following through up and to the right. try to keep the disc and your throwing hand along the plane of your waist right through your follow-through. try throwing harder, and if you're still getting too much left fade, try a more understable disc.