• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NW Missouri

seedlings

* Ace Member *
First round was June 19, 2020. I'm really enjoying the disc golf sport. Caught up on YouTube tournaments, watched ALL the form-related vids even before I found this site (well, not the ball-golf-related). Graduated high school in 1992.

26y married, 4kids, one of them married. Adoptive parent x2, Christian, worship leader, electronics hobbyist, avid DIYer.

First disc set was Wham-o from Walmart just to play first rounds with friends, to see if I liked DG. I did. Bought a Dynamic Discs 5pack Trespass (lost), Escape, Maverick, Emac, Judge.

Spending lots of time in deep woods and creek ravines I found and returned many inked discs, but built a bag with un-inked Sidewinder (lost), Orc, Thrasher, Discraft Flick, Destroyer, Eagle, Captain. Ink your discs people.

Had a birthday and splurged on a DD Trooper bag and a bunch of discs, mostly misprint (because I am cheap). So now my bag is:

Relativity MVP Neutron
Destroyer Innova Star
Destroyer Innova dx
Thrasher Discraft
Captain Dynamic Discs
Pharoah Infinite Discs (en route)
Flick Discraft
Orc Innova Champion
FD3 Discmania
Escape Dynamic Discs Prime Burst
Sidewinder Innova Champion (Lost, rebought, en route I think)
Explorer Dynamic Discs
Maverick Dynamic Discs Prime Burst
Verdict Dynamic Discs Lucid-X
EMac Truth Dynamic Discs Prime Burst
Truth Lucid-x
Judge Dynamic Discs Prime Burst
Warden Dynamic Discs MyDye
Harp Westside Discs
Deputy Dynamic Discs
Spin MVP Neutron

My most used discs are Warden, Harp, Verdict, Truth, Explorer, FD3, Flick, Destroyers
Longest throw open field is the Relativity 374' (173g), Then Thrasher 367'

I have only played 5 courses. I generally shoot +7 to +10 at the local course (4.3 UDisc rated).

Yeah, so that's too much info

Last edited:
Where about in NW Missouri? I'm not familiar with any of the courses up there.

I didn't know St. Joe had a course other than the one at MO Western. That's cool.

When I think NW Missouri I never include the KC area. There was this little college in Tarkio that was in our conference when I was in college and we had to haul up there for football games, we called it "glorified Iowa". In my head when somebody says NW MO that's what I'm thinking of. St. Joe puts you closer to Smithville and Atchison; there is some cool golf around there.

Short story long; It's good to find out you don't live in Tarkio. :|