• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Obsidian Discs, new disc golf company

Oooh, they design discs of the "highest quality in terms of outlook." That's good.

My current discs have very little hope for the future.

I was just sitting at home last night, thinking "DAMN WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS ANOTHER DISC GOLF COMPANY"...

Meh. Just another batch of discs for me to not try. Me and my Daredevil-exclusive bag are going to go stand in the corner now.

I wonder if they make their discs by combining water with a lava source block? Or maybe their factory is located in the Nether.

Not to complain, but I am not sure they have pictures of their putter. Looking through their gallery (which has more desktop wallpapers than discs), the renderings are the discs, so I don't think there is a picture of the molded disc yet.

Following the release of the Splinter will be an understable putter called the Infection.

I'd be afraid to putt with a Splinter b/c it might work its way out the back of the basket if given enough time. :\

Unfortunately most of these small companies probably won't survive for very long. :-/ HOPEFULLY they do...

Website looks good. Putter looks between a PA-1 and Envy both of which I use. Always looking forward to new companies and new products.

Would rather see new discs named Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, Donatello, Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Raphael..

Haha I see what you did there.

I would totally throw an OS driver called the Shredder.

Epic clone in premium plastic would be awesome.

(That is the only thing I'd probably the only thing I would blindly order)