• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Off-The-Radar 5-Star Courses

What in your opinion is Mayflower lacking? IMO it may be the best public course I have ever played- ton of variety, lots of elevation, etc.
trees

imo (biased of course) way too many open/field shots

the wooded ones were decent but nothing that stuck out in my mind as signature or amazing

i would love to have the elevation they have on my local courses (flatland mn)

its an above average course but its not clipping the 4+ tier for me

trees

imo (biased of course) way too many open/field shots

the wooded ones were decent but nothing that stuck out in my mind as signature or amazing

i would love to have the elevation they have on my local courses (flatland mn)

its an above average course but its not clipping the 4+ tier for me
But Nobo does? 🤪

Surprised nobody has mentioned the Regulator in Burlington, NC. It's closer to the 4.0 - 4.5 range. Still in the great range.

Not sure if last year's USWDGC course can be "under the radar", but it is my #1 course. It's somehow fun even though I suck too much to have much of a chance?
It is in that most people don't know where it's located or would be able to tell you where last year's USWDGC is located. Most disc golfers here in Charlotte, 1:40 away, have no clue about the course. Granted, most Charlotte disc golfers don't know courses exist outside of Charlotte.

Last edited: