• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at PIAS in Norman, OK today when a shipment arrived with some new stock runs of p-line P2's.

The PD2 is DM's anyhyzer top on a Destroyer bottom BTW. With every disc the lower wing results in more understability and typically high dome discs have more glide but are also more OS. Good luck finding an US PD2 though either a G-PD2 or P-PD2 should be a good start.

I thought PD2 was Excal wing.

Same bottom on all of them different tops

S P3X are out!! Mmmmm

I just ordered 2. What's the verdict on them? Similar to the md4 and fd3 in that it's OS but not super overstable? Is it literally a BBAviar3 or is that just the comparison people are throwing out there? I really am just looking for any and all info on this mold

Is it literally a BBAviar3 or is that just the comparison people are throwing out there?
I have no idea, but the Omega3 is literally an aviar3 with small bead, so it makes sense that eventually they'd make a BBaviar3.

Discmania Support Reply

Where are the P-Line MD3s?

I'm down to my last fresh prototype run...

The P-MD3 will be in store very soon. :)

Anyone know when the next run of S-line CD2s are coming out? My wallet is ready.

S-Line CD2 will most likely not be made again until next year. The glow ones are very similar to the swirl version and I would highly recommend that you check them out, they are amazing!

Is anyone else disappointed with the plus rim of the new md4? I wish they had made this known.

The MD4 actually does not have a plus mold. They have the same bottom as the MD3 does and those are not plus molds either.

These will need to be made. The first run version did not move very fast and some come back every time we make an order for more of them. I would say that all of which will be available again by the end of the year most likely but some of our latest projects have used up some valuable production time getting new molds made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts