• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing its the same run, just different stamp. I bag a G line right now to try, and not sure it will be in the bag much longer. I really want a C line version, nice and flat

I'm thinking your right. Probably the same but I was hoping they might be different. My prototypes are just too deep to get a clean, consistent release. I'm patiently waiting for S and C line as well and I hope they mold up well.

I know you mentioned more clothing type stuff may potentially come in the future. I don't know what is in the works but some more DM branded Dude clothing options besides the DGWT stuff would be something I'd like to see. That Dude tech jacket looks awesome and being able to fit discs in the pockets would be great for rainy tournament play... I'd probably spring for a hoodie too if it were DM red and black!

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and reply to all our crazy questions and requests. This thread alone has made Discmania my favorite disc golf company!

picture.php

Any chance to see some shield stamped D-Line P2's soon or any max weight D-Line for that matter? I have some white shield stamp that I am loving but starting to get a bit thrashed and need to grab some more.

Who at Discmania or on the Innova production team do I need to send a gift basket to move up S-line FD2 timing. ;)

Based on then lack of social media around it launching I am guessing this was a fluke? That would be too bad for those of us who are not night owls that missed out on 175's. Hopefully more launch later!

Just curious who at DM dropped the ball on the DDx release? Or was the release intended to fly under-the-radar during the early hours of the morning with no relevant posting or link accessible from the homepage of the website?

Last edited:
Or, as others had posted in another thread, was the release time intended to coincide with morning in a European timezone? It just seemed odd that the only way to access the page was from a link passed on by word-of-mouth and posted in Facebook groups.

What I've gathered (probably incorrectly) from Facebook is that it was a limited early release for people who had donated to the DGWT in exchange for early access to new releases, but then somehow word got out and the barbarians came charging in and swooped up all the plastic they could.

What I've gathered (probably incorrectly) from Facebook is that it was a limited early release for people who had donated to the DGWT in exchange for early access to new releases, but then somehow word got out and the barbarians came charging in and swooped up all the plastic they could.
If I was a supporter and I didn't get a chance, and they sold out I would be pretty upset.

This is mainly for Ryan the next time he swings by. Are you planning on running any more molds in X-line anytime soon? I know you may not be able to name a mold, but a simple yes/no will suffice. I think a midrange would be lovely in X.

Status
Not open for further replies.