• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] OFFICIAL: BUZZZ COLLECTION THREAD!!!

Kw83028- 5 of those were mine. Glad you're enjoying em...

I definitely get dibs on the blue one with the rainbow team stamp if you ever sell.

Cant believe I sold that one...

19257_1079295159693_1745723576_157596_2999222_n.jpg

This is about 80% of my Buzzzes.

I wouldn't know waht to do with that many buzzzes. I would love to have about four or five more just for field practice and to swap them around in my bag evertonce in a while so they don't get beat up too fast.

Here's the Fatback collection. All WASP rimmed except the first two in the pic below (yellow SS and blue pearly bar stamp)... Thanks to Agent Peebody for the sweet dye. That is my stable thrower and it's earned a spot in the bag.

8aa101e0.jpg

Team Stamps and sweet tourney stamped early WASP rims. Most all extremely pearly:

6a399b64.jpg

First run family. Obscenely high Ebay disc in middle bottom. Best $178.50 I ever spent on ebay. It's a beauty...

b8a5506e.jpg

5557321977_e31637760f_z.jpg

Also have a first run double aced buzz in the garage on the wall

Lets wake up this thread!

I'm new collector, only have 2 different collectible Buzzz's. I love these discs and I'm ready to collect these through my hole life. Is anyone willing to let gone any of their collectibles and sell them to me? PS. I'm from FInland and ready to pay those crazy shipping costs :D

I have a super color Buzzz that has some amazing Americana imagery like Abe Lincoln and the Space Needle, a DGA VE buss spaceship, Rubys at the Huntington Beach Peir and a Route 66 sign. Also a bunch of little Krang looking Aliens.

Possibly my favorite looking disc ever. I'm not really a collector but it certainly is cool.

I'm new collector, only have 2 different collectible Buzzz's. I love these discs and I'm ready to collect these through my hole life. Is anyone willing to let gone any of their collectibles and sell them to me? PS. I'm from FInland and ready to pay those crazy shipping costs :D

If you can't find individuals who want to sell them to you, you can actually find quite a few collectible Buzzz's in regular online disc stores like Disc Golf Center and Infinite Discs (not sure whether they ship to Finland but it would be worth a try). The Buzzz collector's market doesn't move nearly as fast as the market for a lot of Innova collectibles (like Destroyers), so the limited edition discs sit on the shelves for a while often. For example, DGC still has 10 year anniversary Buzzzes in stock ($40 each):

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=729

As well as some of this year's LE fundraisers, supercolors, etc. on their regular Buzzz page:

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=76&PPQT1=596

Infinite Discs also has quite a few:

https://www.infinitediscs.com/Discraft-Buzzz

eBay has quite a lot of collectible Buzzzes for sale by individuals if you want to pay the asking prices. Just search for Discraft Buzzz and sort descending by price and you'll see loads of them. Hope this helps!

This one is a 180.2 Buzzz esp, white w/ full color Mt. Airy Centennial / Inaugural (only!) PDGA Global Tournament stamp, new, no ink except marking listing it as #42 of 50 ever made, 10/10. Not necessarily looking to sell, but one of my coolest Buzzzes!

...and Nenoska, you might consider getting an enhanced dgcr membership and putting a Wanted thread in the marketplace. There's also the possibility of going through the Discs tab above to see what folks have listed in their collections. :thmbup:

Are those all 10yr I can't quite see. Any original bar stamp dayglow in there?

Nice. The buzzz anyway is a über consistent mold (ime). So for throwers those 10yr felt almost identical to the og's.