• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Okthrowberfest X (2018) getting started soon

Noill

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Hey dyers! The 2018 Okthrowberfest is around the corner.

I need to get it together so, who is going to dye? I need an idea of the contribution this year so I can size everything well. I do have one prize on the table that I am excited about...plus discs, towels, etc...all that stuff.

I'm still taking donations too..FYI. I really love seeing this competition every year. Soooo cool.

Any interest in a side competition for alternate means of decorating...sharpie art and like that?

Any other ideas you'd like?

Few years ago this was a HUGE thing. Shame that it seems to have dropped off so much in the last couple years. I'll start working on some stuff... Haven't dyed a single disc since I got sober over a year ago...

Is the thread title confusing, or is it just me? Maybe the title could be cotributing to the low number of replies??? Just a thought.

Not just you. I had no idea this was regarding the Okthrowberfest. Just clicked on it because I've read all the other new posts and figured I'd go ahead read another "I can't throw far, I'm going to practice more, any suggestions?" thread.

Oh yeah, also I love to see the stuff that comes out of this event. Truly some talented people out there.

Is the thread title confusing, or is it just me? Maybe the title could be cotributing to the low number of replies??? Just a thought.

Not just you. I had no idea this was regarding the Okthrowberfest. Just clicked on it because I've read all the other new posts and figured I'd go ahead read another "I can't throw far, I'm going to practice more, any suggestions?" thread.

Maybe if we quote Noill he will see this and change the thread title?

Now light this thing up folks. I don't dye but really enjoy checking out the great work that people can do on a piece of plastic! :thmbup:

I been slacking and struggling to find the time. Still have not really started (besides googling around for images)....

Any idea when the deadline will actually be?

I started early this year to make sure I didn't miss out. I have donations too, so I'll pm you what I got

Any idea of the timeline for when this is going to happen? Deadline for entries etc...

Hey dyers! The 2018 Okthrowberfest is around the corner.

I need to get it together so, who is going to dye? I need an idea of the contribution this year so I can size everything well. I do have one prize on the table that I am excited about...plus discs, towels, etc...all that stuff.

I'm still taking donations too..FYI. I really love seeing this competition every year. Soooo cool.

Any interest in a side competition for alternate means of decorating...sharpie art and like that?

I'm probably out as I still haven't started. It's just feeling like a chore to do. I haven't been real enthused about dyeing over the last year. :\

I'm probably out as I still haven't started. It's just feeling like a chore to do. I haven't been real enthused about dyeing over the last year. :\

Don't say that Roggen! Your stuff is amazing!

I'm in for sure.

I'm in for sure. I've had a few ideas Brewing all year. I was thinking it would be cool to do like a horror movie theme.