• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Omega: The Alpha and the

Sorry but I cant pass this one up.:D

alpha1.jpg

So I don't know what it is about these discs but my Omega Big Bead is one of the longest putters I have thrown. I am basically almost getting the same distance out of this disc as my Z Comet.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm with you 93! Everyone thinks I putt with a midrange cause I throw the same disc for most of my approaches.

I throw the AP mold (also a star aviar driver) and I reach for it way more than a midrange if I'm in "midrange" distance: zero to two hundred eighty feet.

So I don't know what it is about these discs but my Omega Big Bead is one of the longest putters I have thrown. I am basically almost getting the same distance out of this disc as my Z Comet.

The big bead ap bombs. I daily go back and forth on kicking out my kc aviars for another test run.

The omega softs go even further.

The big bead ap bombs. I daily go back and forth on kicking out my kc aviars for another test run.

The omega softs go even further.

I'm gonna have to get some Sirius big beads. I gave up 10x aviars for Qmegas a long time ago but I keep an aviar driver for mini firebird duties.

I just saw they are releasing an Omega3

Fatty acid dudes! Now I need to try omega big beads AND omega3's.
I am looking forward to seeing how the Omega3s fly. I love my big beads, one of the most comfortable putters I have put in my hand. I just wish there was a member of the Omega family which is a touch more OS. Hoping that is what the Omega3 will be but I haven't tried QMegas or Sirius Big Beads yet.

A more OS Omega, two Supersoft Omega BBs and a beat in BB would be a perfect lineup for me

I have now added millennium standard plastic ap's to the bag. They're perfectly flat topped and fly beautifully. Ignore the published "flight numbers." They are a straight zero in hss. They hold the line you put them on. Just like all omegas. Why don't people love this disc more?

I want the standard plastic to get to hyzer flip mode quicker than my sirius omegas. The 2 yr old Sirius 1.2 I throw (for almost everything) is still only in dead straight to slight fade mode. Fingers crossed.

Bumping this for the Omega3 and the OmegaDT. I recently picked up one of each to try out because when i first started, the gritty Omega AP's were my putter of choice. The Omega3 is a great driving putter and has instantly gone in the bag. it seems to have just a smidge more stability versus the Aviar3 that I have. The wing seems slightly different...so that's what I equate the difference in stability to ;-)

The Omega DT is also on the cusp of becoming my primary putter during warm weather. I decided to pick up an Omega ET this morning to try out for cooler weather putting. I can definitely see myself moving to these over Warden.

The Omega3 is a great driving putter and has instantly gone in the bag. it seems to have just a smidge more stability versus the Aviar3 that I have. The wing seems slightly different...so that's what I equate the difference in stability to ;-)

I threw my friends a couple times and really liked it. But the plastic seems really weak for a putter meant to be used for driving. One full power tree smash and it was pretty warped. I feel like you would have to cycle a couple of these. I wish they'd make a Q or Sirius Omega3.

I threw my friends a couple times and really liked it. But the plastic seems really weak for a putter meant to be used for driving. One full power tree smash and it was pretty warped. I feel like you would have to cycle a couple of these. I wish they'd make a Q or Sirius Omega3.

A Sirius version would definitely be welcomed.

I'd love to get one worked in enough that I could cycle a couple of them.

A Sirius version would definitely be welcomed.

I'd love to get one worked in enough that I could cycle a couple of them.

That's my one beef with millennium. There are a lot of discs that I want them to make in plastics that they don't. Gimme a baseline Quasar, or a Sirius Astra, or a glow QMS!

^Me too. I want a Q Omega Big Bead so badly.

Latest posts