• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Omegaholics Assemble!

I only have Black 1.30's and they feel AWESOME. Softer. But I prefer that for my putters. Definitely not for approaches. (Plus I have other Omegas for approaches and a Sirius and AP for that duty as well... I can always use my Ridges as well).

I don't have the Omega hoard that booter does yet, but I'm well on my way. The only older Omegas are the ones I got off of ZAM and a few no-runs. I tend to prefer the R-Pro blend because I can't reliably get the no-runs that match my preferences of rubbery and/or chalky. I don't have an awesome store like Disc Nation up here! :D

I putt with Omegas. A black 1.30 172g and a white 1.30 171g. Depending on which is treating me better that day. The black one seems a bit softer, but it's nicer as it gets cold out.

The plan is to get an AP or two (1.11 I guess?) for short upshooting duties because I haven't been too consistent with the Classic Roc lately, and it's a bit on the fast side for what I'm using it for.

Yeah, I might've went nuts with acetone taking the stamps off.
rerIFl.jpg

Leopard said:
helly said:
Yeah, I might've went nuts with acetone taking the stamps off.
haha.. I made that stamp and the symbol-only acetone job is exactly how I like mine. Had SS and Sirius for the bag with just the Omega symbol.

No shit? That's pretty goddamn funny. The black one still has the "SuperSoft" on because the white matte stamp was a motherfucker to take off.

So i got in a really nice Omega AP from DJ today and man I really like the plastic and grip on it. I've been driving a lot with a small bead aviar that is slightly beat in and loving it lately so I am excited to see what this can do.

there's a box of blank 1.30s... it's been living just a few roc shots from my office... and it's had some very, very dirty things said about it lately. what a sexy girl it is. what we wanna do to it. how nice n supple n bumpy its contents feel.

but yeah there are some serious Omega nerds turning gears on this thing.

Ok the Omega AP I've been messing with has made the bag. Great driving putter for those straighish shots. Probably gonna need to pick up some more of these.

Latest posts