• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Legging It: Backhand Fix Yo'self

Lol, I got previous knee issues.

You are the exception. You get that right? You study and talk about this every day. You understand the concepts. You have a much a lower chance of hurting yourself. I don't think I need to write a paragraph about how your experiences are much different than the 99% that will be reading and watching this video.

You are the exception. You get that right? You study and talk about this every day. You understand the concepts. You have a much a lower chance of hurting yourself. I don't think I need to write a paragraph about how your experiences are much different than the 99% that will be reading and watching this video.
IMO I am the rule, considering my injury history and used this drill to come back from injury. I didn't understand the concepts when I started doing the One Leg drill back in 2011, I originally thought it was crazy and a bad idea until I actually tried it.

Latest posts