• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ***OrAnGe DiScS*** buzzs all makes... comet/wasp/sidewinder/

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRsquared

I'm trying to switch my bag over to orange discs.. 75% of my bag is all different types of Buzzzs. I would like to get a duplicate to all of them only in orange. I would also be interested in a Orange wasp/comet/sidewinder

BRING ME SOME DISCS!!! :thmbup:

***NOTICE***Plastics that I like.. Cryztal, Z, Ti, Star, Champion, Champion Blizzard***NOTICE***

****BOUGHT LIST****:

-Orange Cryztal Buzzz SS
-Orange Buzzz FLX
-Orange Blizzard Wraith
-Orange Blizzard and Star Destroyer X3
-Orange Z Wasp X2
-Orange Champion Valk
-Orange Blank Eclipse Anode
-Orange Star beast
-Orange Z Comet
-Orange Z Buzzz
-Orange Leapord
-Pink (close enough) Buzz Ti
-Orange Star Sidewinder
-Orange Cryztal Stalker
-Orange Ti Stalker
-Orange Striker
-Orange Hydra
-Orange Cryztal Buzzz x3
-Orange QJLS
-Orange Champion TL x3
-Orange Star TL
-Orange FLX Cryztal Buzz x2
-Orange Sidewinder champion
-Orange Z Stalker x3

So it seems that this is going to become somewhat of a permanent thread. My buddies have seen all the discs that I have been buying and have now been putting in requests. Check back frequently cause the want list is going to be constantly changing. Every time a purchase is made I will add it to the top list. If you see a disc on the want list that is also on the list above that just means I need another of that make.

****WANTED LIST****
-Orange Z Buzzz SS
-Orange ION never tried one, interested in checking it out. heard good things
-Orange Star Starfire
-Orange Cryztal Comet
-Orange Cryztal Wasp
-Orange PoleCat
-Orange Star Valk (looking for a second one)
-Orange Champion Aviar
-Orange Buzzz Ti
RECENT ADD ON
-Orange Katana Champion/Star

Thanks again!!

Since you made it to the last sentence of the thread be a pal and give a brother a bump.

Last edited:
No thanks, I'm really only looking for some champion/star and discraft plastics. Sorry I didn't add that in.. I will edit

I have an orange first run ZWasp that is definitely a thrower... in 7.5+ condition with some ink on the underside of the rim.

First Run Wasp 1 Front First Run Wasp 1 Back

$25 shipped

I have another one that is a little darker orange. It is 7+ condition with some ink on the bottom of the flight plate and the inner rim. I am selling that one for $22.

First Run Wasp 2 Front First Run Wasp 2 Back

I would sell both for $43 shipped.

Last edited:
I have an Orange Swirly Star Sidewinder (171g) 10/10, only field tested one throw so far that I would part with. What do you have to trade from your non-orange discs? Pictured below.

eA0P6l.jpg

Buzzz z
Comet z
Comet ESP

All orange I'll send pics of ones u want to see

i have a couple Orange Comets but they are early run ESP but if interested let me know.. Also have Orange King Cobra and Orange Blizz Wraith

Thanks for all the replies! I am at work right now, my computer here does now allow me to view pictures in the threads. As soon as I get home though I will jump on my computer and get back to everyone. As for the orange wasp, thanks for the offer but I purchased one over the weekend. :thmbup:

-Orange Ti Stalker (if even available)
100_6277.jpg
New, minor storage wear. Don't recall ever throwing it, might have played catch shortly after I picked it up.

Also have an orange elite-z talon with 2003 cfr ghost stamp mint condition, an orange champion monarch, and a real old school elite XTRA

Waited too long to edit but the stalker is 175-176 weighted. talon and monarch are both 167g. talon is 8.5/10 monarch is 7/10 xtra is 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.