• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Overstable Nonbeaded putters

cowpuncher10

Can anyone name a few overstable non beaded putters. I know the bead makes a disc inherently more overstable but I am looking for something more stable than my Warlocks that does not have a bead.

Thanks!

What I can think of right now

ABC Money
Discmania P2
Prodigy PA1
Discraft Zone
Prodiscus JOKERi
Axiom Envy
Latitude 64 Sinus

Zone - Super OS meathook
Pig - OS slightly more workable than a Zone

I love my pig.

Honestly the Hyzer Bomb Tank or Panzer would fit this role, that would be my suggestion. I feel like the Zone is more of a mid than a putter.

I think the Crosslap Credo is beadless too.

Updated list
ABC Money
Axiom Envy
Discmania P2
Discraft Zone
Hyzerbomb Panzer
Innova Pig
Latitude 64 Sinus
Prodigy PA1
Prodiscus JOKERi

early testing of the lex, our first putter which is beadless is showing it to be a good stable flyer

What's the rim depth on it? From the picture it looks like it will be comfortable in the hand.

How would I go about getting my hands one one?

Have my basket in the back yard I putt for about 1/2 hour every day.

They need to get some testers to help hype their products on here.

When we make it in our putter plastic we will get some testers right now we were just testing the mold with some premium plastic, we will definitely be getting some testers from on here.

I usually putt with Magics inside the circle. Usually I find these to be rather neutral, but I recently picked up a 175g Evo Magic. It's much more stable than any others that I've thrown. It flies more like a Wizard at the moment. I'm unsure if this is common from the Evo plastic, but I'm expecting it will last for a loooong time...