• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Pa2 or stick with a pa1/pa4

6.5swede

Birdie Member
I am looking to try out another prodigy putter for throwing. I like my broken in envy's for long upshot or drives. The 400 pa1 I have is a proto and its dead straight no fade even for upshots. For drives it hyzer flips to flat and doesn't fade. Threw a friends pa4 today in 400 nice turnover putter.
There's not much info on the pa2 so I would like info and personal experience. I have enough dynamic reward points to get a free disc just want some input.

I use mine for putting inside the circle and use my pa1 for approach. I just like the feel of the pa 2 (little hands) id say its a tick less stable than the pa1. I like both discs the pa2 i would describe as a flat low shoulder aviar thicker than a pure thinner than an aviar. Just my two cents

I am looking to try out another prodigy putter for throwing. I like my broken in envy's for long upshot or drives. The 400 pa1 I have is a proto and its dead straight no fade even for upshots. For drives it hyzer flips to flat and doesn't fade. Threw a friends pa4 today in 400 nice turnover putter.
There's not much info on the pa2 so I would like info and personal experience. I have enough dynamic reward points to get a free disc just want some input.

The PA2 will be closer to the PA1 in stability. Might even be a little overstable compared to your PA1 in its current stage of wear. Sounds like the PA1/PA4 are working for you so I wouldn't worry about picking up another putter unless you really want to try something.

My Pa1 & Pa2s flew about the same with the PA1 having .5 more LSS than three of my 400 PA2s and about the same fade as the PA2 I used to bag. I liked the PA2's feel better due to a very slight less beveled edge. Again, my 400 Pa2 flew the same lines but we're talking less than 10' on 250' drives so not a real adjustment to get used to after a few months anyway so I'd say its more of a feel in hand preference. I'd think a worn Envy that lost its fade would greatly overlap a new PA1/2.

I went ahead and picked up a pa4 in 400 to try. I'll probably pick up a Pa1 in 750 at the par2 event in Feb.