• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] pablo's August 2010 sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo.diablo

Eagle Member
Need to sell some recent acquisitions, some of these are hard to find.

PHOTOS:

http://s858.photobucket.com/albums/ab148/HyzerSoze/DGCR items August 2010/

CE Spider white $36 9.5/10 New, stamp removed *SOLD*
CE Spider pinky $36 9.5/10 New, stamp removed *SOLD*
CFR Champion Glow Cobra $25 (Duel in the Desert) 9.5/10 thrown once no marks
CFR Gremlin $25 10/10 brand new
SS Wizard $12 10/10 brand new *SOLD*
Star Destroyer $12 8/10 *SOLD*
Gateway Speed Demon (150-class) $8 10/10 brand new
Champ Wraith $8 8/10 ink on rim
Champ Valkyrie $8 7/10 broken in, stamp removed *SOLD*

Not making any $$ here, just trying to get some loot for this weekend. I'm going down to Austin, TX to play some rounds at my old stomping grounds and to buy up some plastic off a guy I know.

Last edited:
pssss....thanks for the newsflash skotty! i'm pretty sure everyone that's ever looked at the innova website or ebay knows that.

however, these CFR's are not on ebay for $20 new. they're a bit more collectible now that they're sold out. i wanted them and i paid a premium, no problem with that in my opinion, call me a fool or whatever for spending an extra $5-10 to get something dope. hell, i lose $10 on the way to bathroom in the morning, it's not that hard to come by.

the only other cobra like this i found is over $40 on someone's site. I've never even seen the Gremlin before. There are a bunch of Sinnissippi Open Gremlins on eBay for $25 + shipping and the stamp on this one smokes those.

send me the link where these are $20 new and i'll remove them from my post (and probably go buy them out from that website).

yeah booter,

I have been wanting to check out that Austin Ridge place, never played at that one!

Gotta play Pease again now that I'm a serious player. Last time I played was probably 7 years ago and I didn't even know the flightpaths of discs then.

And I wanna hit up Circle C pretty badly as well, should be a fine course nowadays.

I actually used to play Bartholomew (we called it 'Airport', yeah I know it's kinda trashy over there) and MM Seawright a lot since they weren't as busy as Pease with all the pedestrians, dogs, and drum circles everywhere ya know. haha

looks like you've got your disc buyin' money, pick up one of those putters that you wanted dyed :) with that wizard on it

Whats the wight on the Valkyrie?

Edit:
If it's 170+ like I think it says in the pic, I'll take it for $8 shipped!

Last edited:
171 it's yours, I'll send a PM.

This thing flies exactly how you would expect a Valk to fly based upon your snap and angle of release.

Turnover drive? Sure. S-curve? No problem.

Just grabbed cfr katana for 14 bucks!!!!

And what the hell does that have to do with my thread? Y'all jokers are drivin' me crazy with your CFR price whining. Seriously, go find the discs I am selling for $20 or less and let me know. Yeah, I know they were like $20 when they came out over a freakin' year ago!

I don't go to the guitar store talking about, "Hey, you know when that '57 Les Paul came out it was only $200. Any chance you could come down on that $10,000 price tag?" Now I am not saying this plastic is like a ridiculous badass Les Paul, I'm just sayin' cool stuff goes up in value over time and if you are willing to pay a small premium then it can be yours.

Why don't y'all go talk to Alan Greenspan or Ben Bernacke about stopping inflation and then get back with me? In the meantime don't cry about somebody getting a piddly ass $5 or $10 "finder's fee", even less after shipping. Matter of fact I am selling everything for the SAME price or less than I paid, not making anything off you guys here.

I went to a dude's house yesterday to buy more plastic and told him, "Hey you know that CFR discs are $20 new right? So you should sell me these Augusta Wraiths for that and if you try to charge more then you are just ripping people off." It did not work, just like it won't work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.