• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce #29190

I don't get why some people enjoy hating on someone so much. This thread was dead when Paige was winning. She loses Worlds by one stroke and the hate party breaks out. Pretty sad.
Facts are facts. When she is playing well, we really don't have a thing to say about her. When she says something we are quick to jump her case, and when she loses this thread lights up. Why is that? I don't know. You really can't deny that it happens that way, though.

Why is that? I don't know.

You don't see news stories about how many buildings stayed standing today, you see news about which ones fell.

No one cares about things happening as they "normally" do. Paige winning is normal.

You don't see news stories about how many buildings stayed standing today, you see news about which ones fell.

No one cares about things happening as they "normally" do. Paige winning is normal.

Whatever. new Sliver Diner had a grand opening yesterday.

https://www.theburn.com/2021/06/24/ashburns-silver-diner-offers-preview-before-next-weeks-opening/

Thousands of stories like this nationwide. And of course they are not getting the coverage or attention of a occupied building collapsing.

And if you want to see something hideous just take a look at the new proposed Amazon building in Northern Virginia.

60195cb56dfbe10018e013df

Whatever. new Sliver Diner had a grand opening yesterday.

https://www.theburn.com/2021/06/24/ashburns-silver-diner-offers-preview-before-next-weeks-opening/

Thousands of stories like this nationwide. And of course they are not getting the coverage or attention of a occupied building collapsing.

What? Did you read my comment?

That's news, because it's a "new" diner opening, and a "new" Amazon HQ. Words have meaning, shocker I know.

You don't see "Empire State Building Still Standing" or whatever equivalent building you want to claim in wherever Ashburn is.

It's normal if she has no fans.

The Cardinals win all the time and weirdos like me go on and on every time they do. We are fans, we celebrate the wins. That's how sports work.

Nobody jumping in here going "Woo-hoo! My girl Paige just opened a can of whoop ass!" or whatever just kinda indicates that she has no fans here. Which is odd, the greats usually have a parade of fans.

The Cardinals win all the time and weirdos like me go on and on every time they do. We are fans, we celebrate the wins. That's how sports work.

Nobody jumping in here going "Woo-hoo! My girl Paige just opened a can of whoop ass!" or whatever just kinda indicates that she has no fans here. Which is odd, the greats usually have a parade of fans.

There is a saying in show business, "Know your audience."

No real point in singing PPs praises here, it just draws negative posts out of the woodwork. It's like going on a Chicago based forum of some sort and starting a conversation about the Cardinals season.

Hell, a huge chunk of this board does not like pro disc golfers, period.

We are comparing the popularity of baseball to disc golf? Ok. Team Sports and Individual sports are different. It's easy to love a team full of players who shift every year (or 5).

If we are comparing apples to apples, by your logic McBeth's, Rick's, Calvin's, Eagle's threads would be trending every day. "Oh look another top 10 finish" "Woo 1060 Round!"

Do people on this site just ignore logic as a rule? Or do we just want to see who the biggest pedant is?

Communicating that there is a problem is always more urgent than shouting "all's well." Evolution, man. Keeps us alive.

I am a Paige fan. Her putting routine makes me want to cover my face with my hands, but watcher her drive is like poetry in motion. Personally, I'd rather think about the latter.

We are comparing the popularity of baseball to disc golf? Ok. Team Sports and Individual sports are different. It's easy to love a team full of players who shift every year (or 5).

If we are comparing apples to apples, by your logic McBeth's, Rick's, Calvin's, Eagle's threads would be trending every day. "Oh look another top 10 finish" "Woo 1060 Round!"

Do people on this site just ignore logic as a rule? Or do we just want to see who the biggest pedant is?
There is a lot of negativity in this thread; is it OK to ask the question of why that is? I guess not. Otherwise I'm not seeing a lot of logic in your post, just some name calling.

And if you want to see something hideous just take a look at the new proposed Amazon building in Northern Virginia.

60195cb56dfbe10018e013df

It looks like an evil villain constructed a giant drill bit of death and it emerged from underneath a forest, swallowing many trees. New Marvel series?

I think that building looks sweet. It sure beats your standard gray rectangle. Love all the greenery too.

I agree this seems like something Lex Lutho...Bezos would do, but i still like it. I love it when buildings incorporate tiers and have built in green space. Even if it is not practically usable space, it just makes the view so much better. I work in Atlanta and am proud of it being called the "city in a forest." It is something i think Atlanta should fight to preserve and other cities should look to emulate. No one likes sterile offices and sterile cities are just as bad.

Latest posts