• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce & Eric McCabe's Tournament- Cedar Hill TX Feb-11-2012

No list. Right now there are about 60 folks signed up. They did put some sort of list on fb a while back would you like me to post that list here?

86 signed up, not sure who is playing or who just donated.

Open Men:
Glen Perkins
Tony Shirley
Chad Smith
Donald Ellsworth
Nolan Grider
Devan Owens
Trey Gunn
Mike Keith
Andy Nichols
Scott Keith
David Oringderff

Adv Women:
Jennifer Brooks
Kathy Brandon
Stephanie Pullins
Sarah Hiller
Heidi Cephus
Ginger Bowman
Rachel Tos
Haleigh Sowerby
Stephanie Lockwood
Lisa Armstrong
Bekkah Dorrough
Lourdes Linares
Dana Smith
Stacie Clayton

ADV Men:
Jarrod Miller
lloyd sitkoff
Steve Sanders
David Bowmen
Giles Sowerby
Jeff Larson
David Tennant
Kevin Bryant
Zach Tate
Brad Crow
Scott Petry
Ray Brandon
Mark Berry
Stephen VanRiper
Robert Johnson
Dempsey Ward
Ray Perez

Adv Master:
Gary Duke
Wayne Pierce

Int Men:
Michael Mitchell
Tom Barbee
Kevin Flenniken
Brian Hederer
Keith Robinson
Mike Hiller
Mark Masters
Bill Pedigo
Derrick Furr
Blake Beatty
John Hernlund
Scott Hargrove
Darren Kammer
Jeff Jones
James Blythe
John Cockrell
Keith Morris
Frank Escalante
Christopher Maginely
Bryan Godoy
Ray Godoy
Phillip Johnson
Leslie Johnson
Brad Jones
Stephen Brownlow
Cody Johnson
Thai Cao
Will Layman
Ryan Miera
Neal Hasty
Brent Taylor
Johnathan Johnson
Chris McDougal
Jason Johnson
Jeremy Bryant
A.J. Esquivel
Steve Humphreys
Calvin Allen
Tina Maddux
Scott Laricchia
Clayton Wills
Kyle Howell

WOW that is a big turnout. That list wasn't even including my name (I just signed up this morning) and I am sure there is more.

I wanted to play open women but the others I talked said they wanted to sign up for advanced and discuss moving up day of. Now it sounds like an int field will be added instead.

I know it doesn't matter since this isn't sanctioned but AJ's rating is below 935. He's played INT and ADV off and on. I think his game has kind of been in a funk lately.

AJ threw 6 under at the lake at the tdq fundraiser and then threw 10 big or something like that at the DD tournament at the lake 2 weeks later. It could go either way for him.

I won't hate on him, he can play where he wants.

Looks like some womens names in Intermediate men also. If all these women show up it would be the largest gathering of women disc golfers I've ever seen in DFW.

Looks like Granny-in-law is watching our son so the Sowerbys will both be playing. Not sure how my back will hold up but I'm looking forward to it.

Wow that many people that's awesome I might want to sign up online.

Yes the beaver can get quite wet and muddy, but the back side stays clean and dry. Now some of you could read that one way and get disgusted, so make no bones about it, I was talking about the course! Lol!

It will be good to see you Giles!

I just don't understand how going back and forth can be good for your game...I moved up with te intent of staying up, whether I was in funk (which I am right now) or not. But it doesn't really matter since it's not sanctioned.

I was at the course yesterday and for those of you who played the course in the last 6 months you know the lake has been almost dried up, but with the recent storms the lake is again full. Wildlife is abundant, yesterday we saw mallards, red head ducks, rabbits, and lots of beaver tracks. The beavers have definitely been at work on the course, chewing up trees, building up the dam, and doing this while staying out of site.

The course looks great hope to see all of you Saturday!

IMO he should stay in int until his rating makes him move, but if he wants to test the waters then let him do so without persecution!

Hey bull I just sent you a friend request this is Phillip I played with u at north park, yeah the guy with cigarettes and no lighter, and the guy with discs but no mini, and yes the guy with the scorecard but no pencil!

IMO he should stay in int until his rating makes him move, but if he wants to test the waters then let him do so without persecution!

Oh yeah. No hate here. Im in the same situation as him and Discnutt. I feel like I'm a bubble player at the moment. Could play intermediate, could play advanced. I have shines of greatness, and then I throw rec shots.