• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Paradigm Disc Golf

I thought the same thing. I was sure that the F2 was gonna hold that spot for a long while. But this disc is sweet. I tried to avoid fanboying over new plastic really early saying, "This is a sweet disc! Definitely got a place in my bag!" talk when I'd only thrown the disc ten times. BUT after using it for a while, I really like this disc, and it will stay in my bag.

We will be releasing the Tiger around March-April. We would like to extend special thanks to all of our testers out there. Enjoy your collectible!
Paradigm Disc Golf

I'm loving mine!!! Just wish the weather was nicer so that I could really get a feel for it! Maybe this weekend I can get a round in down in Cinci and give it some more throws!

I'm loving mine!!! Just wish the weather was nicer so that I could really get a feel for it! Maybe this weekend I can get a round in down in Cinci and give it some more throws!

just got a fresh 4 inches of snow in cinci. might not be much of a difference from up there to down here. :wall::wall:

Ok, now I'm starting to be impressed. A company that starts with a basic disc that the majority of players can throw? Yes please! :clap:

I'm glad to see it's a basic fairway driver, not some warp speed disc like Prodigy, or some gimmicky oversized, faster, longer Teebird that turns out to be more like a XXX or Firebird disc like Salient. Hopefully it sells, because it seems like guys are more apt to experiment with their distance drivers than their fairway stuff. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing one of these in person, and giving it a try.

Paradigm... Dilbert's favorite word.

dilbert-paradigm.jpg

And there's plenty more where that came from...

http://search.dilbert.com/comic/Paradigm

Sorry, couldn't help it.

So anybody have any experience with any of the three Paradigm discs?

I do. I picked up their fairway, I believe it's called the Tiger. My experience was good. It's flippy, but controllable. I didn't have to put a bunch of power behind it to get it to do what I want. I'd place it between a Leo and a slightly seasoned teebird. Here is a short snippet of it in action. http://instagram.com/p/sBKQj7p9RS/

Lol tunnel shot. Good throw though. Nice and smooth. Looks like a workable disc.

Latest posts