• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] PD3 - It's Real

I'm pretty sure this was made for just Eagle. He only bags one Innova disc and that's a max. Smart move by Discmania to make this so their top pro can have a full Discmania bag. Probably will be a nice thumber/ tomahawk disc for everyone else.

yeah it's probably a straight max clone. Just like the Slab.

Sweet glow plastic and nice and flat. Flat flatties for the win.

I'll snag one as a joke. It will never make my bag.

Could be and if not its looks pretty damn close. Its got that same thick blunt wing that the Max does anyway. If you like FH rollers you might find a use for it. That's the reason the Max is in my bag.;)

Could be and if not its looks pretty damn close. Its got that same thick blunt wing that the Max does anyway.

oh it's definitely based on the Max. Innova isn't making any new 5 fade utility discs.

It's 90% likely the same exact disc. I don't even know what you could tweak. I only threw out the old anhyzer top bit because that's almost the meme at this point.

If these came out super flat like that clear run of Slabs people are going to be going bonkers over a disc they can't throw past 200'

oh it's definitely based on the Max. Innova isn't making any new 5 fade utility discs.

It's 90% likely the same exact disc. I don't even know what you could tweak. I only threw out the old anhyzer top bit because that's almost the meme at this point.

If these came out super flat like that clear run of Slabs people are going to be going bonkers over a disc they can't throw past 200'

Yea it will be interesting to see if it is an exact clone whenever it pops up on the approved list. My Max is finally getting to the point where it doesn't quite hold that OS FH roller line anymore. So one of these could find its way into my Grip when a production run is released...

Yea it will be interesting to see if it is an exact clone whenever it pops up on the approved list. My Max is finally getting to the point where it doesn't quite hold that OS FH roller line anymore. So one of these could find its way into my Grip when a production run is released...

Jussi hinted on the behind the shield episode in Feb. that it will be a limited release only.

Boo_This_Man.gif

You could loan it to first time players.

When you step up and throw a 300+ foot shot (or 400 or whatever) and they can only go a hundred feet with the PD3 they'll think you're a rockstar.

LOL! I used to do that all the time to the worst of the huck bros. A flat top firebird puts the ego in check real quick.

LOL! I used to do that all the time to the worst of the huck bros. A flat top firebird puts the ego in check real quick.

A smoky clear champ firebird was either the 4th or 5th disc I ever bought back in 2003-2004 era. It was beautiful. I threw it for the first time on a hole that had thick brush off the the right. It went in early too say the least. I didn't find it.

This was way before I had a clue what anything meant when selecting a disc. I just thought that's a nice looking and feeling disc I'll try that one.

LOL

Could be and if not its looks pretty damn close. Its got that same thick blunt wing that the Max does anyway. If you like FH rollers you might find a use for it. That's the reason the Max is in my bag.;)

I have an embossed max I got not long ago from infinite or gggt in the last 6 months or so. I bag it for stupid headwind forehands (my home course is 5 or 6 blocks off the ocean) and forehand rollers. It's awesome

Latest posts