• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] PD3 - It's Real

Looks like Simon threw this about 350 feet at the very end of his in the bag video that just came out on YouTube.

Also shout out to the Luster PD2 being the most OS disc in the lineup (until now!)

I got mine last weekend. Mine happens to have a pretty good size pop top to it. It's a comfortable disc to grip but the pop-top is a turn off with my FH grip. I bet it's crazy OS though.

I'll stick with my Luster PD2 for this slot.

The stamp is really cool, but I'm not gonna get one. If it's a Max/Slab than I already have plenty. Plus the Slabs are on sale at infinite like half the time.

people seem to be slightly dissapointed with these on facebook. Claiming them not so different from a PD2

Hah! They definitely won't be any different than a PD2 for most people. The rim being smaller does make the FH grip a lot more comfortable though.

I don't think it will actually replace the MF Max that Eagle bags though. If he does replace it than he hand picked a flat one and even then it's likely only a sponsor driven change. That MF Max is Eagles security blanket.

I think glow was actually a poor plastic choice, the runs of glow lately are too soft and have a tendency to develop extra dome. Mine has an actual pop-top, not what I was hoping for.

That being said, I have no use for this in my bag and wasn't planning on ever throwing it during a serious round. If I was really looking for this spot I would also grab a MF Slab. That seems to be your best bet.

I wish I had video of this but we found a giant mushroom cap laying in the fairway one day. It was almost exactly the shape of a disc, so one of the guys picked it up and threw it. It flew about 30ft and was so OS it actually landed upside down, lol...

So a PD4 would definitely be named the Fungus :D

Latest posts