• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA IPHONE APP

PDGA Iphone Ap Question

I know the PDGA Iphone ap will give you a rating for your round.
I was wondering if anyone who has it thinks it's accurate.
Also, has the latest update made it any better? The ap was not thought to highly of when it first came out.

easyscorecardpro > all. easily worth the $2. oh wait you are on an iphone? nevermind.

^this, it's what I have and love it. However, while playing a tourney 2 weeks ago a guy on my card showed me the round rating feature on the PDGA app and my mouth dropped! For the first time ever I had IPhone envy.

^this, it's what I have and love it. However, while playing a tourney 2 weeks ago a guy on my card showed me the round rating feature on the PDGA app and my mouth dropped! For the first time ever I had IPhone envy.

The easy scorecard app will calculate your round rating and it's pretty close. (close enough like within 10 points) You do have to enter the distance and par info from the course you are playing though for it to give you a rating.

Also I only have the free version and of easy scorecard.

The easy scorecard app will calculate your round rating and it's pretty close. (close enough like within 10 points) You do have to enter the distance and par info from the course you are playing though for it to give you a rating.

no it wont...:|

I know the PDGA Iphone ap will give you a rating for your round.
I was wondering if anyone who has it thinks it's accurate.

Not insanely accurate, but will give you a good idea for sure.

Still haven't figured out how to do this, do you need the ssa for the course

no it wont...:|

Um. Yeah it will. You have to put in the par and distance information in edit courses.

Why would I make it up.

First of all you need to go to settings and make sure you're on disc golf mode.

If you open the app, navigate to courses>select the course>edit>go into tees>edit>you'll see in general there is a PDGA S.S.A Rating with a box that says estimate.

To get it to estimate you need to select the par tab next to general at the top and enter the par information, then you need to enter the distance information.

When you navigate back to the general tab on the course you should have an estimate. Hit done and it will recalculate the rounds you have scored.

You also may have to go to customize scorecard and check the box that says show handicap analysis

I've attached a screen shot for all of you doubters

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-22 at 12.43.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-22 at 12.43.16 PM.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 56
*Edited/removed as instructions on getting EasyScorecard to provide round ratings has already been given.

Um. Yeah it will. You have to put in the par and distance information in edit courses.

Why would I make it up.

First of all you need to go to settings and make sure you're on disc golf mode.

If you open the app, navigate to courses>select the course>edit>go into tees>edit>you'll see in general there is a PDGA S.S.A Rating with a box that says estimate.

To get it to estimate you need to select the par tab next to general at the top and enter the par information, then you need to enter the distance information.

When you navigate back to the general tab on the course you should have an estimate. Hit done and it will recalculate the rounds you have scored.

You also may have to go to customize scorecard and check the box that says show handicap analysis

I've attached a screen shot for all of you doubters

had this app for years and never knew.....my god

I have the PDGA app, and the one thing I envy about my friends that use ESP is that it shows OB on the scorecard and you can calculate putts per hole, average strokes per hole, and keep track of skins.

anyone know how to get an updated course list on the pdga app. I don't seem to be able to pull up Roy G. in Austin.

anyone know how to get an updated course list on the pdga app. I don't seem to be able to pull up Roy G. in Austin.

nevermind. it doesn't look like anyone bothered to add that course to the pdga directory, or it hasn't made the confermation yet... lol

I'm not current, I'd have to log in as my wife to add it myself.

The PDGA app would be nicer if it let you keep track of putts. I hate having to remember at the end of a round.

I have the PDGA app, and the one thing I envy about my friends that use ESP is that it shows OB on the scorecard and you can calculate putts per hole, average strokes per hole, and keep track of skins.

Is there an iOS app that at least has putts/hole? I've been through Discasaurus, UDisk, and DiscGolf, none have this feature. Sure, if I wanted to buy every single DG app I might get all the features I'm looking for, but come on devs, can't at least one of you put it together?

Latest posts