• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

I don't think that's him
The question then, is: did Krupicka post what he did as a way to **** with everyone here? His two lines match the most recent two lines in Dan Brooks' rating history. And if the answer to that is "No." then: Are there other people in the probably dozens of pages of 912 rated players who went from 909 to 912 in June with exactly 26 rounds on their profile for those two updates?

The question then, is: did Krupicka post what he did as a way to **** with everyone here? His two lines match the most recent two lines in Dan Brooks' rating history. And if the answer to that is "No." then: Are there other people in the probably dozens of pages of 912 rated players who went from 909 to 912 in June with exactly 26 rounds on their profile for those two updates?

I was trying to address his comment without trying to reveal who I believed him to be. I guess I copied too much when doing so. Unmasking him was not my intention.

I was trying to address his comment without trying to reveal who I believed him to be. I guess I copied too much when doing so. Unmasking him was not my intention.
Thank you for clarifying that this is merely who you "believe" he is, versus concrete knowledge.

Nope, but I did. I have no idea who he is, but seeing someone shoot a 1001 rated round followed by an 888 leads me to believe the person was playing by their own set of rules the first round and couldn't get away with that on top card. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess that shows that i actually do play disc golf, despite your dozens of troll posts declaring the opposite?

Well when you make some of the most ignorant posts on this site can you blame me for making those accusations?

And one link to a random player on the PDGA site proof its you does not make.

: Are there other people in the probably dozens of pages of 912 rated players who went from 909 to 912 in June with exactly 26 rounds on their profile for those two updates?

That's a question that I personally wouldn't take the time to find out the answer, but I have this crazy feeling that somebody on here will find out.

That's a question that I personally wouldn't take the time to find out the answer, but I have this crazy feeling that somebody on here will find out.
I think the entire point is moot given Krupicka stated that that is who he "believes" BGC to be, and it is not a sure thing. It might be him. It might not. At best - we now he's one of the people with a 912 rating, and one who at some point in the recent past had a 1000 rated round (probably no others or not many, given he thought it was notable and his stated rating).

Well I finally moved up a few points to 979.
My son continues the climb as his MJ12 season comes to an end but his rating is up to 921.
grinding!!!

Well, I figured my rating would be up, won a B tier, shot above my average.......Nope, father time caught up with me since some of last years stuff rolled off. Most were really good rounds. So I can either try to throw higher rounds which takes a bit of effort or just wait a couple of months until a few crappy rounds roll off moving me where i ought to be. I might just wait an see.

I am new to actually being a member, so I only have 3 events in 10 years. The most recent was a win so the change was +11. Yay

League appears to be terrible for me :lol:

I also have played for years and became a member this year.

Rating jumped 12 points from 898 to 910 after my 3rd rated round.

C tier this weekend. Hoping to continue the trend.

Up 1 to a new high of 956 this update - prior high was 955. New high for rounds used as well by 1.
Tournament this weekend in some higher wind conditions to try to raise it up before dropping some nice rounds from late September last year.

Depending on how this weekend goes I'll make a decision to play 1 or more events before the October update and drop those late September '21 rounds. Certainly a few more events after that I may also play but trying to game the rating a bit to set a new high.

Last edited:
It finally happened. Father time has caught me at the age of 49 and I've slipped beneath 900 for the first time since I've been rated back in 1999. I'm 897. I had three consecutive 860-880 rounds and that's all it took. My career high was 951 back in 2005. Then the Wraith came out and I haven't been relevant since.

There's good news, though. My 13-year-old has reached 880 for the first time, and now he's a measly 17 points away from being the best Disc Golfer in the family. I already have the baton in my hand, stretched out in his direction. All he has to do is be as good as I am at 150' on in and it won't be close.

Jumped 17 points. Joined this year and I was sitting at 791 after 6 round and now I'm at 808 with 13 rounds. Goal for the next year is to win something in MA4 and break 850.

Need more distance to get much past that. So I'm working that as well.

Up 1 to a new high of 956 this update - prior high was 955. New high for rounds used as well by 1.
Tournament this weekend in some higher wind conditions to try to raise it up before dropping some nice rounds from late September last year.

Depending on how this weekend goes I'll make a decision to play 1 or more events before the October update and drop those late September '21 rounds. Certainly a few more events after that I may also play but trying to game the rating a bit to set a new high.

Played a 2 round tournament this past weekend to drop a few rounds from last year. Only 3 rounds remaining from 2021 on my record and I moved up to a new high of 959 with the most rounds used yet.

Somewhat surprised with my lowest round getting dropped. My basic STDEV calculation did not flag that one so I'm unsure if the double weighting of recent rounds affects the PDGA STDEV calculation.

Latest posts