• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Phantem's first dyes

Very clean, especially for first time! I've done a bunch, and I STILL always get a run or two. :lol:

The 3rd one down, the Electric one, you put 60 to many on it........ hehe Looks really nice man. One of these days i'm gonna try dyeing.

I figured someone would point that out. Actually, my brother-in-law is an electrician. I made the disc for him. He was hit by 480v and put him in the hospital. He really loved the dye job!

Nice work on the numbers. How'd you get them so precise?

Thanks. they were done by hand. I found the font I wanted on word, printed and cut them out. Took my time, they were a PITA to cut. I had a rough time transferring them, I dont have transfer tape, using blue painters tape for now and the vinyl sticks to the tape sometimes..

phantem said:
...using blue painters tape for now and the vinyl sticks to the tape sometimes..

Pat the painter's tape on your pants or shirt a bunch of times; that will put lint and stuff on the tape and make it less sticky (but still sticky enough for what you want.)

Latest posts