• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Photo of stamps guessing game....stolen from ZAMson

Nobody wants to give these a guess? Or, are we just tired of this thread already?
Anakha said:
dark-side-of-the-moon.jpg
centers.jpg
Anakha said:
Kinda vague...
m87jet300.jpg

Hint: look at the name of the picture...

Glock23 said:
m87jet300.jpg

Spectra would be my guess. That would also work for the Floyd one.
correct on the Floyd/Spectra. but the second, nope, and not a comet either. Here's another hint.
atomic_particle.png
<-actually part of the stamp.

Anakha said:
Glock23 said:
m87jet300.jpg

Spectra would be my guess. That would also work for the Floyd one.
correct on the Floyd/Spectra. but the second, nope, and not a comet either. Here's another hint.
atomic_particle.png
<-actually part of the stamp.

Jeteye by Dynamic Discs?

That is the m87 Galaxy, which most likely has a black hole at its center. The ray of light is a jet that is emitting from the galaxy.

Does it have something to do with the photon emission? This one is bugging me. :D

Glock23 said:
That is the m87 Galaxy, which most likely has a black hole at its center. The ray of light is a jet that is emitting from the galaxy.

Does it have something to do with the photon emission? This one is bugging me. :D
Getting closer :D add that, the theory behind it, and->
atomic_particle.png
this, and you got it. Also, like I said, that hint pic, is on the stamp of the disc.

No more hints. :p

Anakha said:
Glock23 said:

Getting closer :D add that, the theory behind it, and->
atomic_particle.png
this, and you got it. Also, like I said, that hint pic, is on the stamp of the disc.

No more hints. :p

Was Jeteye wrong?

and No to the Maurader / Destroyer answer.

Latest posts