• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Places to play in north Dallas area

Mma17

Hello all, Ill be in the north Dallas are this weekend visiting a friend. What are the must play courses around there? Mainly looking for the medium difficulty or tougher level courses if there are any. Thanks in advance for any input and help!

Hello all, Ill be in the north Dallas are this weekend visiting a friend. What are the must play courses around there? Mainly looking for the medium difficulty or tougher level courses if there are any. Thanks in advance for any input and help!

Like the suburbs north of Dallas or are you literally in "north dallas"?

Lake Lewisville was my favorite but apparently is being redone??? Maybe a local can chime in on that. I didn't like either of the other two well reviewed courses (Bill Allen and Towne Lake)

Jimmy Porter has had a bunch of improvements over the last several years, that along with the new Dynamic Discs location a couple of blocks away makes it a worthy destination.
Turner Park in Grand Praire is nearby and one of the more challenging courses in the area. Bill Allen in the Colony is also in the area, it's fun. Trophy Club is close-ish, but may or may not be under water.
Thats my old stomping grounds, typically those were the courses I played the most in the area.

Latest posts