• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Played A Round With Some Raw Noobs Today. Had Fun!

thrembo

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Me and my buddy are warming up on the 1st hole when 3 twentysomethings (one male, two female) approach carrying a bag of discs. Conversation ensues, and they start throwing with us, and they noob hyzer their 1st two throws into into the lake. Turns out, they found the discs at a yard sale, so naturaly I offer to take a look at them for them and see what they scored.

It had a good selection of discs for them. I told them not to use the Nuke OS, and to focus on discs like their Sharks, Birdies and maybe a Panther or Cyclone.

Our course is very technical, and not too noob friendly. One of the ladies was wearing flip-flops, short shorts, and a bikini top. Not proper attire for a Florida Jungle course. So we played on, and gave them the "3 step" rule. Take 3 steps from wherever your disc lands, and throw from there. Makes it easier for new players, and far less frustrating. They said that they were just out to have fun, and with an attitude like that you can't lose anyway. It was also fun for us, breaking in the next crop of DGers.

* I was going to write my annual Birthday Rant, but I couldn't think of anything to rant about this year.

Short shorts and a bikini top sound like perfect attire to me. ;) Glad to hear they had fun. Hopefully they're hooked on the sport after that.

I don't mind people playing in my group wearing bikinis, except for "him". I don't recommend it for a Florida jungle course though where there are dangerous critters, and almost all of the plant life has some kind of thorn.

For those that don't know who "him" is, someone will probably post "the picture". They can't help themselves!

I don't mind people playing in my group wearing bikinis, except for "him". I don't recommend it for a Florida jungle course though where there are dangerous critters, and almost all of the plant life has some kind of thorn.

For those that don't know who "him" is, someone will probably post "the picture". They can't help themselves!

Isn't "him" wearing roller blades and holding a newspaper????:gross:

You shoulda told me, I woulda worn a bikini top when we played Estero! Have you played it since the new layout?

You shoulda told me, I woulda worn a bikini top when we played Estero! Have you played it since the new layout?

Yes, I have played the new layout, and are quite impressed. I gave it a 3.5, but I'll raise it to a 4.0 when they get the tee signs in. It is a nice fun round from the short tees, and a great challenge from the longs. You can go bikini next time around if you like.:|

Latest posts