• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Players Cup - 10/19-21 - Who's going to take it down?

Who will take down the Players Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StevenDodge

Vibram Company Rep
The Players Cup is the World Match Play Championship. Think NCAA March Madness on disc golf.

The first round might be easy to pick for some of the top players, but it quickly gets tougher. To win the Players Cup, you need to win six mano-a-mano matches. Who is going to take it down? And why?

1427492_orig.jpg

I will include the 1 thru 4 seeds in the poll plus the "someone else" option.

I like Cale to take it this year. He has been strong all year but just hasn't really broken through. This is his time.

going with Cameron, had a great year and I like underdogs and rising stars.

I went with Bradley Williams. That guy is sneaky good and has taken second at a Players Cup already. Plus it would be really funny to see all the bitching about him winning. It was a hard pick between him and Cale Leviska.

#8 in the Sole group.. Nick Phillips! amazing 1 on 1 player. He will warm up on A Williams and be ready for Will in the afternoon. It's going to be fun watching the Tenn shootout between them!

The link to the DGA Pick'em Bracket is online at Players Cup.org.

It is cleverly hidden to the right of the Proto Driver / Mach Lite Players Cup Pack and the Dry Fit / Players Cup Disc Pack which we are selling to raise money for the event.

Note: There are only seven of the Proto Driver / Mach Lite Packs.

Good luck in the Pick'em Bracket!

8595912_orig.jpg

Would have loved to see George Smith's name on here, and if it was I would have picked him. He's had good showings the last couple of years in this event.

With that being said, since consistency is the name of the game, I'd go with McBeth. I'd like to see him and Nikko in the finals, two of the absolute best putters out there when they are on.

McBeth over McCabe. Paul cut his had or something last year. He was on track to win it before he got hurt.

Looking for Nolan and Giggler to supprise some people.

Hey all, as your Vibram Players Cup Matchplay Championship Bracket Pick 'Em Manager, I'm here to facilitate the Pick'Em contest so that Steve can focus on more important things, like actually running the tournament. If you have any questions regarding the contest, I'll be happy to try and answer them as best as I can.

Good luck in the contest!

Best regards,
-Jeff

i think the winner is coming out of the ridge bracket, alot of good head to head players in there...

Just a heads-up that the prizes awarded for the Player's Cup DGA Pick 'Em Bracket include:

• Eight (8) Vibram X-Link Soft discs (retail value $144)

• A pair of Vibram Five Fingers shoes (retail value $75-$140, depending on model)

• A spot on the Vibram Tester Team (estimated retail value: priceless!)

It's totally FREE to enter your bracket...sign up today!