• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Poll - How Much Would You Pay?

How much would you pay for a one year membership in a private course?

• Total voters
I'd pay $200/yr for a top 20 course that's less than 5 minutes from my house and has a really fun league scene.

Yeah the OP said "no farther than your nearest free course.". That's about 2 miles for me, and I play that course 50 rounds (probably 30 days) a year......so $300 ($10/day) is an easy calculation to play on a better course that is better-maintained and private.....and the same distance away.

But if you said 30 minutes away, my price drops to $0. Hell, it drops considerably at 15 minutes away.

Yeah the OP said "no farther than your nearest free course.". That's about 2 miles for me, and I play that course 50 rounds (probably 30 days) a year......so $300 ($10/day) is an easy calculation to play on a better course that is better-maintained and private.....and the same distance away.

But if you said 30 minutes away, my price drops to $0. Hell, it drops considerably at 15 minutes away.

This is pretty much how I feel. My closest free course is an 18 a half block from my front door. Put that wonderful course there, and it's a no brainer.

Latest posts