• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Possible scam?

Plastic Thunder

Eagle Member
Lately I was looking for a couple of discs, Cryztal Luna's and Jawbreaker APX's. No offers so far and then this....

fearthehoss75 said:
You must have missed the post of divisionarmsllc that posted about Jawbreaker APX for sale some days ago.. I asked about it and he said it's still available with him.. Here's his email [email protected]

Now what's funny in my private messages I got 2 messages, the exact same message word for word. One was about the Luna's and the second message was about the APX's. both sent on the same day at nearly the same time. Most people would have combined the 2 discs in a single message. Both sent May 9th.

The other odd thing is the person referred to a user "divisionarmsllc", this person has posted nothing concerning either disc. I figured I missed something to I went back to the original post and nothing has been added. This person has never reached out to me.

Lastly, I responded to the Private Message thanking "fearthehoss75" and the user no longer exist. Odd for some one to post and then delete themselves from the system. Why bother, not like the guys who run this site have the skills or ability required to track anybody down. I say this as a retired computer engineer.

I am sure this is a bad idea but I am going to pull on this string and see what happens. Not because I will send money or discs but because it's likely a waste of time.

Anyone else got a post recently like this one?

Lately I was looking for a couple of discs, Cryztal Luna's and Jawbreaker APX's. No offers so far and then this....

Now what's funny in my private messages I got 2 messages, the exact same message word for word. One was about the Luna's and the second message was about the APX's. both sent on the same day at nearly the same time. Most people would have combined the 2 discs in a single message. Both sent May 9th.

The other odd thing is the person referred to a user "divisionarmsllc", this person has posted nothing concerning either disc. I figured I missed something to I went back to the original post and nothing has been added. This person has never reached out to me.

Lastly, I responded to the Private Message thanking "fearthehoss75" and the user no longer exist. Odd for some one to post and then delete themselves from the system. Why bother, not like the guys who run this site have the skills or ability required to track anybody down. I say this as a retired computer engineer.

I am sure this is a bad idea but I am going to pull on this string and see what happens. Not because I will send money or discs but because it's likely a waste of time.

Anyone else got a post recently like this one?

I paid $25 to verify it is 100% a scam. I reported and apparently nothing has happened from mods?

Latest posts