• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Swedish disc golf course collector named Andreas Carlsson aka udiscbanor is in Estonia at the moment. He's been in Estonia for 5 days and he has played a total of 73 unique courses so far... On average he plays 12-14 hours, drives ~200miles & walks 15-21miles PER DAY...

He has played a total of 2022 different courses so far, increasing rapidly.

1717998222221.png

Swedish disc golf course collector named Andreas Carlsson aka udiscbanor is in Estonia at the moment. He's been in Estonia for 5 days and he has played a total of 73 unique courses so far... On average he plays 12-14 hours, drives ~200miles & walks 15-21miles PER DAY...

Yea, he has been on a roll, passed me a few weeks ago and is still going. Have to send him a message congratulating him on breaking 2000

I can't even wrap my head around playing 15 courses /day for 5 days and counting.That's mind boggling to me.🤯

Latest posts