• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Might want to add a Strap to the Tool Box if you want to use that as another disc golf bag.

I also see you use in main bag a Shark 3 if that is not a Buzz in Z or Big Z.

Last edited:
I only use my Toolbox as a field practice bag, it´s perfect for that.

My Winter mid setup in the Octo is Buzzz Z FLX, Buzzz Ti, Buzzz SS Z FLX and Meteor ESP

I just put this together - Just an Innova Superhero bag - I blacked out the innova logo and a majority of my discs are white, the putters are black and I have a Octane, Nitro, Particle, Harp, Resistor, Volt with the black rims. rest of the discs are in my signature, cant wait for SPRING!!

Attachments

• bag 18 1.jpg
    bag 18 1.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 141
  • bag 18 2.jpg
    bag 18 2.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 141
My winter bag: (so glad to have spring and start using the cart again so I have my chair! :D )
15420800_539663069712_7312955689449571620_n.jpg

I just put this together - Just an Innova Superhero bag - I blacked out the innova logo and a majority of my discs are white, the putters are black and I have a Octane, Nitro, Particle, Harp, Resistor, Volt with the black rims. rest of the discs are in my signature, cant wait for SPRING!!

Having almost all my discs the same color, I would have grabbed the wrong disc in the bag. I have done that with a Z XL and a Star Valkyrie. I had the Z XL go a good bit shorter as that is a fairway disc speed 7 and the Star Valkyrie is a speed 9 driver. I have to keep the colors separate for discs or like some the Impact or Magnet is different enough that I do not need to separate colors.

Not the current line-up of discs, but are a few of the bags I currently rock.

E3 Deluxe - Big enough for serious rounds and when I need to carry a lot of stuff like refreshments and camera equipment.

Grip A14 - I won this at the 2014 Am Worlds. This is my everyday bag that sits buried in the trunk. It sees about four or so rounds a week. Mainly for when I am practicing and or only have limited time to play.

Zuca AT - I have since added fenders. For those really long tournament or league rounds and or I am serious about filming.

Not pictured: I also use sparingly my single NutSac and UPD Shift v1. I recently gave my son my Revo Dual Pack - so I could buy the E3.

40492938134_086e1e20fe_c.jpg

26334109867_3737fc20a3_c.jpg

27333056798_2e6f8f82d8_c.jpg

26334107487_442a10877c_c.jpg

Having almost all my discs the same color, I would have grabbed the wrong disc in the bag. I have done that with a Z XL and a Star Valkyrie. I had the Z XL go a good bit shorter as that is a fairway disc speed 7 and the Star Valkyrie is a speed 9 driver. I have to keep the colors separate for discs or like some the Impact or Magnet is different enough that I do not need to separate colors.

I have the order pretty much memorized and I am familiar with how they look on edge. I like it because I never have to think about what COLOR I'm looking for. It's always the same. And you'd be surprised when everything is the same you can actually tell them apart pretty easy. If you had only like 3-5 discs same color then you may mistake them, but since I have to know where my stuff is...........ill just say it isn't a problem at all :D

I have the order pretty much memorized and I am familiar with how they look on edge. I like it because I never have to think about what COLOR I'm looking for. It's always the same. And you'd be surprised when everything is the same you can actually tell them apart pretty easy. If you had only like 3-5 discs same color then you may mistake them, but since I have to know where my stuff is...........ill just say it isn't a problem at all :D

Same thing for me but with orange instead of white. Understable drivers to the right, Mids in the middle and overstable drivers to the left. Pretty easy to tell them apart mostly by feel but the stamp is a nice back up plan. Always know what color I threw and what color to look for.

I have always preferred white over the yellow I am sporting because, aside for winter, they are the easiest to see on the ground and film/ photograph the best against whatever background you are shooting against. However, Innova and Discraft so rarely make white runs in translucent plastic. Trilogy, however, strongly caters to this color, but I could not commit myself to be strictly one brand. My GStar T3 and GLine PDs are nearly impossible to replace. So, I am going all yellow.

As for knowing which one to pull out, in the four years I have been doing this, I have only made that mistake once. I pulled out a Star TeeBird when I meant to throw a Star Roadrunner. I did not get the flip I wanted, so I settled for a par instead of a possible birdie.

For me, it is all about placement in the bag. I go from putters to mids to fairways to distance drivers, from least to most stable. From there, I can tell the difference between the discs next to each other. A C-FD clearly looks different than a GStar-T3. The issue I am currently having is between the T3 and PD. That one I will definitely check twice before I throw, but if I put discs back in their proper order, even then I should not have an issue.

I have a few that are the highlighter green color easy to find and the discs are easy to tell apart, one is more a lighter highlighter green then the others but I rarely Mix up the highlighter green discs, it is just a whole bag of the same color, I did that with two Innova discs the exact same color a yellow disc one was a Dragon the other a Star Valkyrie. I meant to use the Dragon Down wind but I used the Valkyrie and it flew not as far as the Dragon would have but the Dragon would have been a bit off course so I am not sure if the mistake was good or not.

I have always preferred white over the yellow I am sporting because, aside for winter, they are the easiest to see on the ground and film/ photograph the best against whatever background you are shooting against. However, Innova and Discraft so rarely make white runs in translucent plastic. Trilogy, however, strongly caters to this color, but I could not commit myself to be strictly one brand. My GStar T3 and GLine PDs are nearly impossible to replace. So, I am going all yellow.

As for knowing which one to pull out, in the four years I have been doing this, I have only made that mistake once. I pulled out a Star TeeBird when I meant to throw a Star Roadrunner. I did not get the flip I wanted, so I settled for a par instead of a possible birdie.

For me, it is all about placement in the bag. I go from putters to mids to fairways to distance drivers, from least to most stable. From there, I can tell the difference between the discs next to each other. A C-FD clearly looks different than a GStar-T3. The issue I am currently having is between the T3 and PD. That one I will definitely check twice before I throw, but if I put discs back in their proper order, even then I should not have an issue.

I do placement in the bag too, from driver to Putter in order of longest disc to shortest. The exception is Dragons go further then most other drivers due to its weight but I put that and my new right turn disc Z Archer next to each other but more to where they fit speed wise in the bag, Dragon ahead of the Archer. Pink Archer so that makes the disc hard to loose.

Question - Are you skipping the u-channel disc organizer in this shot? Do you feel like this makes room for more discs?

Question - Are you skipping the u-channel disc organizer in this shot? Do you feel like this makes room for more discs?

Good Eye, I am - for a couple reasons - none of which are important -

It messes up the categorization of my discs - I like to keep the Mids, Fairways, DD's, Putters, etc all together and when the Velcro piece seperates that in between it oddly bugs me, not a lot tho

The thing that bugs me is the symmetry - haha I put it in and when settled it just throws off the symmetry of my bag so I'm OCD and take it out - it holds up fine and doesn't affect anything ----but i'll admit having them in there keeps the frame a little more consistently sturdy - but I've added pads and a Cross-bar on the inside to help

Now on second thought im gonna have to go home and try to make it work - I'll see. But yeah I took em out because of the symmetry and look mainly - kinda dumb I know but...OCD :D

Also I got a black in/paint fabric pen from a local arts shop. I colored in that INNOVA LOGO so its all black instead of the Red Yellow and White. I like it a lot better - same reasons- OCD - I do that a lot haha to my disc golf stuff anyway

Bags

My winter and summer setups. Love them Grip bags.

Attachments

• AB31A94A-8AB8-4B0B-B5C2-98A0F37E1BF8.jpg
    AB31A94A-8AB8-4B0B-B5C2-98A0F37E1BF8.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 9DC669AA-1F0B-4EE9-912B-871308A809DC.jpg
    9DC669AA-1F0B-4EE9-912B-871308A809DC.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 150
My winter and summer setups. Love them Grip bags.

I've been using an A-Series Grip (Discmania) for a long while now. It's been a great, durable bag over the years but I'm thinking about switching to a CS Series.

I've got a skinny frame and the A-Series has always felt like it was built for a bigger person. Does the C-Series feel tighter on your shoulders than your larger Grip? Is there any difference in the way it fits or is the only difference in the front storage?

I've been using an A-Series Grip (Discmania) for a long while now. It's been a great, durable bag over the years but I'm thinking about switching to a CS Series.

I've got a skinny frame and the A-Series has always felt like it was built for a bigger person. Does the C-Series feel tighter on your shoulders than your larger Grip? Is there any difference in the way it fits or is the only difference in the front storage?

I have a B and a C. They feel pretty much the same on the back. I don't think the C "pinches" where the top of the straps meet any more than the B. On that note, though, the B doesn't seem all that much bigger than the C. I have an old C so I don't have side pockets, and the front storage holds maybe 3-4 less discs. I'm pretty much an average Joe, stature wise, 6'.

I like having both as I use the C for casuals and B for tourney/league where I like having backups.

I've never had an A, and I think the Discmania one is older(?). The bags have gone through a couple retools. I think you would not be disappointed with a B or a CS!

Last edited:
q09smd7

https://imgur.com/q09smd7

Moved up to Green Bay and found a few courses to play.

Innova Competition with Wizards, Stingray, Rocs, Leopards, Teebirds, Roadrunners and a Wraith.
Free bluetooth speaker, cooling cloth and bug spray in the middle divider. One pocket for keys, wallet, phone - the other pocket has a small medical kit thing, hand sanitizer bottle, knife and a lighter for ticks. One bottle holder for my drink and another for the fiancé since she carries a nutsac and won't hold her own. Mini just incase I'd ever need it even though I don't play competitively. Sharpie for an ace if that'll happen.

edit: bah, I give up trying to get the picture to post here.

Attachments

• IMG_1705.JPG
    IMG_1705.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Just got my Grip CS series. Switching from a 'Discmania' A series that I've had for 4 years. I wanted a smaller bag to keep things lighter. I was carrying 17 in the A series and I've got 13 in this new one. Here's the main differences that I've noticed.

- The 11 discs I've got in the main compartment fit snug. I could fit another driver but it would be real tight.
- The back padding on the CS series is much better than the A. My lower back actually makes contact with the pad of the CS instead of the sharp edge bottom like on the A.
- The shoulder straps are thicker on the CS which makes it fit more snug.
- The new rainfly is way better than the one that came with the A. Lame I had to pay $20+ extra for it though.
- The top putter pocket is wider and easily fits two P&A molds.

Not a drastic change but I'm happy with it.

Attachments

• IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 104
q09smd7

https://imgur.com/q09smd7

Innova Competition.....

Mini just incase I'd ever need it even though I don't play competitively. ....

Classic toter, nice setup and thoughtful.

IMHO, mini usage is good for routine before a throw. Focus, centering and such. Safer for fairway shots that include a step or run up. I play a lot of casual to cash doubles and minis are common courtesy.

How about for your wedding get a run of stamped minis for reception beverage coasters and horseplay? Bachelor party Wizards? Centerpiece ice sculpture of Ken Climo's head with vodka flowing out one ear and tonic water out the other? ....man, I need to get married maybe