• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

I like that large SYF patch. The colors go nice. Honorable mention for the WSP patch as well. You listen to fine music my friend.
that SYF patch is my favorite and widespread panic is killing it this year i saw them open for the allman brothers band this year. its was the end the the 40th anniversary of the ABB and it was awesome :)
i plan to go to yonder mountain string band jan. 26th and cant wait i relaly like what those guys are doing

New DISCarrier for x-mas with Quads

Added a pic of my new tie-dye Eagle

Attachments

• 840A0393.jpg
    840A0393.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 840A0394.jpg
    840A0394.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 89
  • 840A0399.jpg
    840A0399.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 123
I like that tie-dye Eagle.

Just upgraded to my third bag. My first two were Innova starter bags. This time I upgraded to a tourny bag, and threw on some straps from my ball golf bag. I think they'll work just fine for now.

Attachments

• DG Bag 1.jpg
    DG Bag 1.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 101
Here are my 2 Gorilla Boy Bags.
Left is the Chimpanzee and the right is the Squirrel Monkey, Both great bags

DSC01409.jpg

Here is a pic of my Chimp next to my Carolina to show size differences.

DSC01413.jpg

i like the fade tourney more than a comp because i can store two putters and the side pockets are twice as large.

I use the Blowfly, and without an oversized putter pocket, it can be a chore to insert the thing when finished at a hole. I like the idea of the "gumminess", and my hands are large enough (I'm 6'7"), but the thing does not like to go into a pocket at all.

Thinking about going back to an Aviar, or that Omega super soft.,,

I really should sandbagging tourneys by getting really good and then showing up with my discs in a bag like this.

I met up with a couple of young guys playing, and this chubby kid had his discs in a plastic "Office Depot " bag just like that. He ended up finishing the round with a score of -12. I was shocked and impressed.

Just took a picture of all my Disc Golf stuff and here it is.
My friends call me a bag whore.

DSC01423.jpg

Post some more pics of your tie dyes.... that orc looks pretty schweet ;) I posted my new tie dye eagle a few pages back on this thread.

Those are all really cool -- I still really like that orc! Pretty unique dyes. let me try and get some pics of mine in a few minutes here....

Latest posts