• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your local pro shop.

zepphead33

Eagle Member
Post pics and/or describe your pro shop.
Things like:
How many discs?
What brands do they carry?
Do they buy used discs?
Do they have a place to try out discs?
How are the employees?

I will start.
They carry Innova.
They don't get shipments alot. So if they are low, they stay low for a while.
Don't buy used.
They get some BA dye-jobs.
One of the ladies who works there is a b!+(h.
Not that great in general.

No one has posted pics yet. I would love to see a shop with a spot to try discs first. Dont see that happening with the damage that can happen on test runs.

Ye I know, I wish people would post pics. :( I figured some of the larger shops must have pictures. Spread the word that this thread exists.

Phantom Falls Disc Golf Course Pro-Shop

Phantom Falls has +or- 500 discs, we DO buy, and sell used discs, we have all the major players and lots of hard to find, collectable, custom dyed, and first run discs to drool over. We have the new river, 1st run mako's, and the saught after hurricane's. We have DG baskets, mini baskets, bags, bag straps, wicking T's, bogie beeds, H2O bottles, hats, disc golf towels, foothill flyers DG club bag tags, custom Phantom Falls gear, and many other DG related gear. We have an optional lunch at the turn, a small snack shop, and much much more. Coming in 2011 - 4 new holes to make the Phantom a true 36 hole course, and a 9 hole mini mountain DG course. Come see us at the Phantom!!! Call me (Paulie) for a tee time. Disc-on

i got Flow land (head shop) they have about 50+........then there is Fins Furs And Feathers which is Chucksters shop in sanford (AKA spikehyzer) has maybe 300+ it might be way more then that .......frank D would know better then I.....

Phantom Falls has +or- 500 discs, we DO buy, and sell used discs, we have all the major players and lots of hard to find, collectable, custom dyed, and first run discs to drool over. We have the new river, 1st run mako's, and the saught after hurricane's. We have DG baskets, mini baskets, bags, bag straps, wicking T's, bogie beeds, H2O bottles, hats, disc golf towels, foothill flyers DG club bag tags, custom Phantom Falls gear, and many other DG related gear. We have an optional lunch at the turn, a small snack shop, and much much more. Coming in 2011 - 4 new holes to make the Phantom a true 36 hole course, and a 9 hole mini mountain DG course. Come see us at the Phantom!!! Call me (Paulie) for a tee time. Disc-on

Sounds nice, but please if you have any pics, DO NOT HOLD BACK.

We have Holdins which is a party store but they carry DC and Innova and I think Ching. Probably about 200+ discs along with Innova bags and a couple of accessories.

Then we also have CJ's which is another party store. They carry the same discs but on a larger scale probably 300-400+ along with baskets (lightweight travelers), stickers, minis, and clothing.

My local shop is a place called, "Alpine Ski Center" in Greenville, SC. They've got a couple walls of discs. They carry innova, discraft, gateway, and millenium. They also carry bags (Innova and Fade), baskets (Traveler and skillshot). Good store.

http://www.alpineskicenter.com/

^No DG pics on the site. I'm not sure if the other stores carry DG or not.

Otherwise, we have a few PIAS in the area that carry innova and discmania.

There's also a Wal-greens in Anderson, SC that carries Innova discs. I don't know how to explain that.

19th Hole Sports, Sylmar, CA

4342324736_165af1c7a4.jpg