• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your local pro shop.

We have Do Dos. Nice selection of discs and apperial.
mobile20pics20350.jpg

We have Do Dos. Nice selection of discs and apperial.
mobile20pics20350.jpg

That is pretty sweet how the sun cast the shadow of the name on the carpet.
I just went to Dick's to look at Merrells, and while there I went to their disc section, and they only had two drivers, the Valkyrie and the Wraith, there were about 30 of them. :thmbdown:

Next-Adventure-store-w.jpg

As mentioned earlier in the topic we have Deek and Bryan's Next Adventure. Here in Portland,OR. It's an alternative outdoor/sports store with a HUGE selection.

I couldn't begin to estimate how many discs they have so I'll just say they have LOTS! They feature Innova, Discraft, Gateway, and more recently have just started carrying DGA and Lat64 plastic.

They buy used discs on a fairly flate rate, $4 for DX/Pro $6 for Star/Champ. They then resell them for only a couple dollars more so they aren't gouging anyone. I check often a lot of rare plastic can be had here for cheap.

No place to try out discs, and you will get scolded for throwing discs in the store.

However they do have a super friendly and super chill staff. If you have any discgolf questions ask for "Donut" he'll hook you up and even will look through the back for that specific weight or color you just have to have.

Only gripe is most discs are about $1 dollars more expensive than if I were to buy them online. An extra $1 a disc is no big deal to me though. Especially given their vast selection.

More of a shameless plug I know, but Next Adventure along with Stumptown DGC have put a lot of time, money, and effort into making the Pac NW and specifically the Portland,OR area a discgolf hotspot. So if a shameless plug sends a couple customers their way then my job here is done =)

Next-Adventure-store-w.jpg

As mentioned earlier in the topic we have Deek and Bryan's Next Adventure. Here in Portland,OR. It's an alternative outdoor/sports store with a HUGE selection.

I couldn't begin to estimate how many discs they have so I'll just say they have LOTS! They feature Innova, Discraft, Gateway, and more recently have just started carrying DGA and Lat64 plastic.

They buy used discs on a fairly flate rate, $4 for DX/Pro $6 for Star/Champ. They then resell them for only a couple dollars more so they aren't gouging anyone. I check often a lot of rare plastic can be had here for cheap.

No place to try out discs, and you will get scolded for throwing discs in the store.

However they do have a super friendly and super chill staff. If you have any discgolf questions ask for "Donut" he'll hook you up and even will look through the back for that specific weight or color you just have to have.

Only gripe is most discs are about $1 dollars more expensive than if I were to buy them online. An extra $1 a disc is no big deal to me though. Especially given their vast selection.

More of a shameless plug I know, but Next Adventure along with Stumptown DGC have put a lot of time, money, and effort into making the Pac NW and specifically the Portland,OR area a discgolf hotspot. So if a shameless plug sends a couple customers their way then my job here is done =)

Next Adventure is a great all-around outdoors store and their DG section is pretty sweet but when I was living out there my absolute favorite store was the Disc Golf Depot. It's in this guy's (I think his name is Jerry) garage and his selection and prices are really good. Just make sure you call ahead to set-up a time to stop by. I thought it was, by far, the most unique store I've ever been in.

cant remember the name of this place just outside of Austin, but i got a few pics of it with my phone

Attachments

• dgstore1.jpg
    dgstore1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 33
  • dgstore2.jpg
    dgstore2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 29