• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a GL Flow and GL fuse, not sure if either are going to stay in the bag, but they are so pretty.

more lat 64....
IMG_1898.jpg

looks even better in person, and i needed a more visible color.

Has anyone else noticed that almost all of Innovas most recent batch look like freaking easter eggs?

It seems the cooler Lat64 plastic gets, the lamer Innova gets.

Went to Play it Again Sports today and traded in a bunch of discs that I know I'll never throw again.

Brought home only three... trying Lat 64 again... this time with discs that are popular around here:

175gm River (gold)
169gm Striker (orange)
174gm Flow (white)

All three in the Gold Line plastic.

I know the weights are different, but I bought the discs that felt right.

more lat 64....
IMG_1898.jpg

looks even better in person, and i needed a more visible color.

Nice find, I really wish I could have found better opto colors since they tend to be way too clear. You should post that in the pearly thread. I guess it helps them get more money since it's easier to lose most of them. I remember back when I wanted to try out the core and the only kind my local pro shop had was clear. I think part of the popularity of the GL plastic is that you can see it when it's hiding in the woods.

Has anyone else noticed that almost all of Innovas most recent batch look like freaking easter eggs?

It seems the cooler Lat64 plastic gets, the lamer Innova gets.

Meh. I chose those two discs based on visibility in the woods. I'm not really interested in cool looks.

Nice find, I really wish I could have found better opto colors since they tend to be way too clear... I remember back when I wanted to try out the core and the only kind my local pro shop had was clear.

Dye them whatever color you like! And they'll pretty much always be better colors than all those dull red and yellow optos

who needs a cryztal nuke when you could have this....?
IMG_1889.jpg

My flow looks identical to that!
I couldn't get that nice of a pic of the effect though, but I made sure to dye around the trippy swirls.

Attachments

• IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 25
My brother Putts with that damn disc everytime:gross: i mean its a great disc just annoying to hear about it. plus its pink:wall:

Bought a Star 175g Valk and a Star 168g SL. The SL flies nice, but I really can rip the Valk.

Got them both at PIAS in Columbia, MO. Gotta give props, they had the biggest selection I've seen, and a return customer perk.

R-Pro Polecat 175, M Ion 175, Bottom Stamp Aviar P&A 175
2 x Medium Wizards 177, SSS Wizard 176

IMG_0910.jpg

Pro Wraith 172, Opto River 174, Z Buzzz 174
Pro Destroyer 172, Champ Destroyer 172, Champ Katana 171

IMG_0911.jpg

The photo doesn't do the colors justice. The Katana is particularly wicked. It's actually more green when you see it in the light.

I do like pink.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts