• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Hurricane, Champ Destroyer, and an Opto River for a buddy's birthday. I got a Elite X Buzzz, DX Roc, and a DX Wolf for myself, because I'm discing down to try and improve my technique.

J

Havoc

The Havoc boooombs man. Don't worry about what people say. Have fun throwing it and watching it sail.

It's not that I think it is a bad disc, it's that right now my Rivers are going about 250' max. Still working my way back from surgery, and it's not like I ever had an arm to begin with. I will probably just mess with them in a field forehand for now. I want to keep working mids and the Rivers until I'm stretched out farther.

238ba863.jpg

Got a new z Hornet from Marshall street for my bday!

It's not that I think it is a bad disc, it's that right now my Rivers are going about 250' max. Still working my way back from surgery, and it's not like I ever had an arm to begin with. I will probably just mess with them in a field forehand for now. I want to keep working mids and the Rivers until I'm stretched out farther.

I throw my river 300-315 and I was surprised how easy it was to stretch my Havoc out. I didn't think I had the arm for it either, but was impressed with the results when I tried it out.

I had my Rivers almost to 300' in the field before surgery so I'm hoping it's not too long until that comes back, and even improves a little. Was a little inconsistent before, now I am all over the place. Hoping the Havoc will be a decent forehand disc, then a nice distance disc later in the year.

Just picked up some discs to dye for birthday gifts. A Champ Destroyer for my dad, a Champ Wraith for my brother, and a Z Pred for my brother-in-law. I also grabbed all of Innova's new stuff to try out along with a Discraft Hornet.

My FLicks finally arrived!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Was wondering how flat the new 150s would be. Seems they are closer to the heavire production run Z Flick which was flat as can be, but not near as domey as the First Run I had. Love how clear they are and around the very edge.

Attachments

• pinkFlick.jpg
    pinkFlick.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 115
  • yellowFlick.jpg
    yellowFlick.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 115
Got a Black Yeti Pro aviar and a Pre-release proto x-out archon the other. love both of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.