• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
on another thread he said he got them from a friend who fished them out of water hazards and stuff.

Once I jumped in a como lake to retrieve a friends gazelle that he got his first ace with and ended up finding 11 others before his, but 200 is quite a haul

must be a helluva disc eater!

on another thread he said he got them from a friend who fished them out of water hazards and stuff.

Once I jumped in a como lake to retrieve a friends gazelle that he got his first ace with and ended up finding 11 others before his, but 200 is quite a haul

::cough cough:: 240 is more like it ;)

Friend at work used to fish for them, been taking up closet space for the last 2-3 years, he doesn't play anymore and his kid needed a Wii for his birthday.

And yes I will be posting more details in "The Marketplace" in the next 1-2 weeks with more details on all the plastic.

Just won to replace the identical blue one I left at Tittabawassee........($26 for a stupid disc!! Yikes!!!!)

Rare 150 class Japan Open Monarch:
picture.php

I really hope the green doesn't suck.

Just won to replace the identical blue one I left at Tittabawassee........($26 for a stupid disc!! Yikes!!!!)

Rare 150 class Japan Open Monarch:
picture.php

I really hope the green doesn't suck.

Playing on the beach is the only way not to loose that disc

2 new ace race discs from the event i played yesterday. unfortunately, i don't actually have the discs yet as they were out of packages when i got there. borrowed another dude's extra for the tourney.

also won a 2007 ace race disc yesterday on ebay. waiting for that sucker to get here.

My most recent purchase is also my first disc golf purchase. I didn't go too big to start as I just wanted a few things to get used to and go from there:

169g DX Beast (Blue)
174g DX Roc (Red)
175g DX Aviar (Orange)

They arrive tomorrow and I can't wait!

I just picked up a 150 class DX Stingray to replace the one my mom lost. I was looking for a right turner and it is already exceeding my expectations. However, a solid yellow disc sucks on our wooded courses....I spent mucho time looking for it as I took it out for a round of "meet the new kid". Bleh

Last edited:
Heh my wife's 150 dx stingray is yellow too, and you are right, they do like to hide.

I just got a black echo star san marino 20 year anniversary Roc 89' to '09. It has a yellow dx stamp on it and it is sick. I also got a star beast and esp surge. Love em all.

2 X Latitude 64 Vision. I have a 173 and a 176. Throw them better than anything I own, but with a noodle arm thought the lighter one would do me good. We'll see. They actually seem MORE stabel after one round. Will give them a month or two to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts