• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spending spree thanks to my friends over at Infinite Discs and some sick purchases right here on the Marketplace!
Eclipse Vector, Star Teebird with an American Flag dye, Dominator with an American Flag dye, P-Line PD, two blizzard Kraits, 2 Vibram Laces, 2 DX Teebirds and an 11x Champ Teebird.

Somebody stop me!

Picked up a bunch of new plastic to try out but I'm most looking forward to the KC Pro Roc, Champ Firebird and Tourny Warship. I've never thrown any of them.

Max weight roc3
Qg4FKl.jpg

Just picked up 2 blue Emac Buzzz SS's. They are flat topped and fly so straight. I had to snag them since Emac officially bailed for DD!

New To Me- Ace Race 2012

Thanks to MHDGC for hosting first tags, I picked these two 2012 Ace Races from a nearby garage sale. Got to work on my form!

Attachments

• Ace Race 175 176.jpg
    Ace Race 175 176.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Ace Race 173 174.jpg
    Ace Race 173 174.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 16
Top is a back up Z Buzzz and the blue disc is a Champ Destroyer

attachment.php

Attachments

• discs 029.jpg
    discs 029.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 183
All in transit to me right now from various transactions

Vibram- 167g Medium Lace, 174g Medium Ascent, 159g Firm Trak, 173g Firm VP, 173g Medium VP
Gateway- Apache, Blaze, Sabre, Warrior, Element,Wizard (all max weight, red, Evolution HPP direct from Gateway)
Innova- 147g Blizzard Wraith

So yeah, time to stop spending money on discs

I picked up another 175g Evo HPP Wizard. I had to get another one in a different color (pink) because my white one has been useless with the snow on the ground lately.

In the mail
2- pinnacle rampages
1- pinnacle rival
1- big bird roc3
2- gold and silver sparkle patriots.
In hand
1- proto roc3
2- pinnacle rivals
1- icon clozer
1- pinnacle cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.