• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-Game Warm Up Routine

I make sure everything is in my bag, do a couple of stretches, make about 10-15 putts, and do a couple of run ups on the tee. Then its go time.

I usually throw a bunch of different drives on the same hole, one that has lots of options, a few times. Then its time for some big drives and then a bunch of putts inside the circle to get my confidence up (because seriously if im not in that circle, im not gonna make that putt).

I like to play a few holes to warm up the joints, then putt for a little while and finally shake the dew off the lily as my nerves start to kick in closer to tee off.

I think I might start doing the Michelle Jenneke warm-up

uffordinlove.gif

She's a beast. killed it in that event.

On topic; I wake up, take a dump whilst smoking a cig/drinking coffee an surf the net for a little bit, I then burn one while driving to the course. Upon arrival I walk around aimlessly and maybe take a couple practice putts. Then right before the players meeting I walk around in the woods an burn one more. By that time I'm good and loose and am so baked I don't care how I play. And when I don't care how I play, I usually play better. That's my routine.