• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Premium bag

Gorilla Boy gets my vote. I mean come on..they're made by a guy who truly loves the game and wants to make great bags for people who love it too. You can feel the love in every stitch. And they're actually reasonably priced to boot!

The grip is the bag to have. As far as size and functional space and design goes, u cant beat it.

I also kinda like the new disccarriers with the seat a couple locals have them but there all little guys and im 230 lbs and im unsure about how well the seat will hold up

Gorilla Boy gets my vote. I mean come on..they're made by a guy who truly loves the game and wants to make great bags for people who love it too. You can feel the love in every stitch. And they're actually reasonably priced to boot!

Who exactly do you think ALL of these bag companies got started and are run by?

Id go with voodoo, theyre well made, and the fact that their tough and lightweight (comparing to my lat 64 bag) is a win for me. The price isn't to bad i bought from Glide and saved a bit on shipping. Grip is a great bag but their design (colors, 'look') doesn't fly with me. Word is voodoo is supposed to being producing a backpack style soon but that could be months from now.

My buddy's GorrillaBoy was cool but fell apart on him and would not sit well on hills (he had the backpack style one you can sit on?) Granted he plays a lot more than me probably 30+rounds a week.

You can't go wrong and won't regret a Voodoo. I've had my Karma for about a year and it's lookin brand new and have had ZERO issues.