• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy M3 (the real one)

Profile Shot

400 M3 vs Z Buzzz
Just for the hell of it.

vvmzl.jpg

idk it looks to me like a microbead. even if you take that flashing off.

Its not a bead, its a small bevel like a Leopard has on its wing, except way smaller. Its totally different than a Roc or even my Axis Im holding up to it. Heres a better look:

http://i.imgur.com/UTZiLwi.jpg

BTW I'm filming a few Suspect throws at the moment, if you want me to take the M3 out and throw it on any particular lines I can do that.

I feel the m3 is very much like a buzzz. Id say the m2 flies like my shark3..which some might say could also be very similar to a roc3. The feel of the m2 is closer to a beadless roc.

I completely agree, I have an M2 (M3 Proto) that I kept in my bag for awhile, but it flew A LOT like my Roc3 so I didn't use it enough to keep it in the bag.

got 2 m3 xouts today. no way to tell why they are great looking. its gonna be a long day at work tomorrow, get to throw them when i am off. Both of them are fairly flat. super excited to throw this after falling in love with the f series drivers.

Definitely want to pick up an M4 now but it seems like they are only readily available in 400G. Hopefully it impresses me as much as much as the regular 400 series did.

Ok. I was throwing my M3 nixt to my Buzzz all morning. The first few throws the M3 was a bit more stable, but then all of a sudden all it wants to do is S curve. It ends up around the same place as mu buzzz, but my Z buzzz will go dead straight until the end, while the M3 turns a bit, and fades harder back.

has anyone has the same experience?

Ok. I was throwing my M3 nixt to my Buzzz all morning. The first few throws the M3 was a bit more stable, but then all of a sudden all it wants to do is S curve. It ends up around the same place as mu buzzz, but my Z buzzz will go dead straight until the end, while the M3 turns a bit, and fades harder back.

also the M3 is a 400s plastic. would it be different in 400g?

I get no high speed turn out of my M3's. They have been super straight for me so far. I could compare the M3 to a Anniversary Buzzz with a tick more fade.

I have a 177 yellow M3 400s that is pretty domey for a mid. It flies straight with fade on most shots but can turn quite a bit more than i expected. If a flat one flies more stable they would be very complimentary, but I think you can make the M4 fly on all your soft hyzer and understable lines.

got back from the field with my new m3s.

buzzz with a tick more fade was pretty spot on. both of mine have a smallish dome. they were flying great alost right away. very easy mid to throw. i could not turn it even with my crappy form sometimes. the fade is dumpy though. it cruises then when it slows down it just dumps out of the air. at first i did not like that but i was getting the hang of it. i may have had some nose angle issues tonight, but they were flying in the 280-300 range for me which is great for a mid in my hands. fun disc. gonna flatten one to see what happens.

Mine are both pretty flat Glass. I imagine it will probably take that dumpy fade out of it. Mine don't dump real hard at all but still have zero high speed turn.

Mine are both pretty flat Glass. I imagine it will probably take that dumpy fade out of it. Mine don't dump real hard at all but still have zero high speed turn.
nice! i prefer flat anyway this sounds great. damn i wanted to stay away from prodigy, but i have to admit these discs are legit!!!

Latest posts