• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Prodigy Protos, 1st Run Prodiscus, Proto Crank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Double Eagle Member
Need to get rid of a few... Prices are my guess on value, and may be incorrect. Don't like the price, make an offer.
Please no trades at this time.

Link to album

Prodigy D1 (Proto) - 8/10 field tested only; no ink. Pics show dirt on rim SOLD

Prodigy D4 (Proto) - 8/10 field tested only; no ink. Pics show dirt on rim $15

Prodiscus Premium Laseri - 9/10; no ink. Pics show black spots IN the plastic. Very fingerprinty. First run as far as I know, but doesn't say "First Run" like the Jokeri below...
(I won this one and appears to be brand new - I have never thrown it, but will call it a 9 since I can't be 100% sure) $15

Prodiscus 1st Run Premium Jokeri - 7/10; ink was wiped from inside rim. Very faint, but still visible (I tried to capture it in the pics). First Run from 2010, was thrown in a field several times on a few different occasions, but never saw a course $15

Discraft 1st Run ESP Crank - mini bar stamp, 173-174g stickered. Brownish streak and spot IN the plastic, never thrown. $20

Last edited:
I would take the other three (the 1st runs), if you send them to me by mail to Estonia (Europe).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts