• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] Protostamp Thunderbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

pksam

Hello everybody, I am entertaining offers for a new, never thrown 175 gram orange First Run Innova Champion Thunderbird with the Proto Stamp. This disc has been kept indoors and zip-locked, and it has only been removed in order to take the pictures listed at https://m.imgur.com/MCDIOyu,xf9yZ1E,ramjnT3,HeJvt1m. At this time I am not considering any trades, and all offers must be PPFF or buyer covers fees. Shipping is included for bidders in CONUS. Thanks for looking, and please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Thank you for your interest, I also received an offer of $41 last night.

please make sure to put all offers made via PM or otherwise in the offer thread... it is the only rule really with offer threads... it isn't kosher to tell everyone after another offer is made or not at all...

The Marketplace Guidelines said:
2) You may create an Offer thread to list items that you'd like to sell without stating a price. When you get an offer for an item, you must make that offer public. Once an offer has been accepted, either remove the item or clearly list it as sold.

thanks

My apologies for posting the offer so late, it was not my intent to keep this offer from the rest of the forum. At this point I have not received any other offers besides the two ones described above in this thread. I was hoping that the price would get into the 50's, but I will see how this develops. Sorry again for the inconvenience, and going forward I will make sure to update this thread with any new offers as promptly as possible. Thanks, Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts