• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putter suggestions?

the reason I done putt with the wiz is because I got it on trade and its so much more stiff than the aviar it bounces off chains more

I use a Z Magnet inside 50 ft and my Star Coyote outside of that. My Star Coyote makes a damn good approach/ short midrange disc.

TeeRexJJ said:
the reason I done putt with the wiz is because I got it on trade and its so much more stiff than the aviar it bounces off chains more
lol

I putt with a pro rhyno right now and im finding that on longer putts the rhyno almost always comes very close but never goes in. I like to use a hybrid straddle putt style with my right foot more forward and I generate a moderate amount of snap but not a ton. The rhyno flies great but when it sinks it always gets rim especially on longer putts. I want something that I can feel confident with from further away. I have only tried an aviar and rhyno so far so i know theres a lot out there.

Glock23 said:
I am loving the beaver. It replaced my aviars and wizards.

I haven't heard anything of how this disc flies. How does it fly compared to a Wizard? I'm especially interested in glide and fade. Can it be used for driving in winds?

Thanks for your experiences in advance.

AVIAR CLASSIC.

Get a half dozen of these stiff putters and learn to putt!

Also a great touch approach disc, very fun for throwing short anheysers when beat in just a bit.

I'll toss in another vote for the JK Aviars.....I have a 165 and a 175 and they are extremely useful. :lol:

my bs aviars are still lovin me. i do miss the drive of the wizard tho... wizards were great putters and then i learned to putt

I like using both the wizard and the aviar. If its a normal putt within 30' I'll usually pull out the wizard. If I need a putt to glide a little more then its the aviar. For approaches I use the wizard because it glides forever when I give it a normal pull.

I haveto try the warlock next. It might the best out of all three.