• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting Competition at Surly Brewing (Minneapolis, MN) on 6/4/2017

Join Twin Cities Putts & Pints at Surly for a short-game showdown!

Enjoy a pint of Surly while competing on a 9 hole disc golf layout at the Surly beer garden

Participants receive: Beer coupon good for a free Surly, custom printed putter and commemorative pint glass featuring artwork designed by local artist DWITT, mini marker, and swag!

Competition Format: 2 loops of 9, 2 putts from 3 different markers (6 throws/basket), 1-3 points/putt made

100% Payout! Mini CTP, Prizes, Raffle!

Register at: http://tcputtsandpints.zapevent.com

Attachments

• June4PuttingCompetition.jpg
    June4PuttingCompetition.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
brew houses and stuff like this are PERFECT for helping grow the sport. at least in my town I think they would be...

brew houses and stuff like this are PERFECT for helping grow the sport. at least in my town I think they would be...

We agree! Our first ever putting league was held at Surly Brewing last fall and it was a success! A good amount of the participants had never played disc golf before or had minimal exposure to the sport. Our goal is to put on events that appeal to both the serious and casual players.