• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Q Sentinel

Yes sentinels were made in CE!

The older San Marino sentinels are the CE ones.

some in the know say they are, some say they aren't. More like a CE-blend or older champion/pro-line plastic. The San Marinos are definitely nice plastic, but I don't consider them real original CE. For example 1.7 EXP1s and old QJ's are 100% CE, and the plastic is completely different from Sanny Q-Sents

I did see that Brinster ITB...but I've always wanted to throw them since they are very comparable to rocs. I just wanted to see what they are all about.

The offers I've seen lately haven't been very motivating. For a disc that was glorious beyond glory for one run only, with nothing else that flies like it since, you'd think they were a dime a dozen.

I think there are a bunch out there, but they're too unique and too lowballed for people to come off em.

After the Brinster ITB I figured Sannies would be at their all-time peak. Honestly, I don't think I'll try and sell more of what I have for now. I got other things to sell that are less irreplaceable.

Plus half the buying interest this disc gets is from people who've never thrown it, which is beyond weird. It's not like any Roc ever... they never made a Roc this good :) And it grips nothing like a Roc.

Last edited:
Yeah apparently the ones that are out there people dont want to get rid off. Ill pay a pretty penny for a couple. H*ll even The Legend said he only had a couple left and only if I was truely desperate would we come off of one. Im not desperate of course Ha! But like you I would like to have a few!

some in the know say they are, some say they aren't. More like a CE-blend or older champion/pro-line plastic. The San Marinos are definitely nice plastic, but I don't consider them real original CE. For example 1.7 EXP1s and old QJ's are 100% CE, and the plastic is completely different from Sanny Q-Sents

I agree its definately more of a CE blend than true CE .

not to ruin ZAM's market but new heavy stock stamped ones should be worth $45+ minimum. There are more rare factory dyed(I've only seen a few) and some TFR/CFR runs that would be worth more to the right buyer.

That being said you can easily find them for $25-30 in newish condition. Honestly they are probably still on the shelves of some of the older/small local stores for retail prices.

Well we don't have any local stores that seel decent discs around my neck of the woods. Everything that seels around me is more catered to the noobs of the area. I would really like to try one of these Sanny Sentinels out.

Well we don't have any local stores that seel decent discs around my neck of the woods. Everything that seels around me is more catered to the noobs of the area. I would really like to try one of these Sanny Sentinels out.

Wow.....I don't know about you but I have no idea what "seel" means.....it was supposed to say "sell."

Yeah well best of luck for sure! Im looking as well if I find a few Ill let you know!

I just happen to have two San Marino Q-Sents that are the real deal and any Sentinel thrower would love these.
180 Brand new and 177 used but still in superb shape.

May part with em for the right offer

Latest posts