• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

question about quad shocks

So im looking at buying some. How many connections points are there supposed to be on your bag? I don't want to buy these things and not be able to use them right away. Currently I am just using the small innova bag, don't remember the name, just not the smallest one. I am going to be upgrading bags soon but id like these now. Pictures help! Thanks

should be 4.. the starter and standard bags for innova dont have the connections tho.. i think the comp bag is the smallest innova bag that has them.. .you might be able to rig them up on it tho

The standard bag does have points that work for quad shocks. There are small loops where the lid opens up. Some of the older standards did not have these. I use quad on my standard using the small loops and the plastic rings that the strap attaches to. My wife's older bag doesn't have them so she's attaches all four points to the plastic hoops. It works great and hardly feels like you have a bag on.

If you have Innova's Deluxe bag they'll work.

Quads will work with 2 points just fine, say on an Innova Standard (what i tote to the course for short rounds, sporting quadshocks)

I've got a question about quads.

Concerning the adjustable strap-to-padded strap stitching, why isn't the loop to the padded strap sewn INTO the "X"? It is only sewn to the bottom most centimeter of the square. Seems lazy...