• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Recycled Plastic Mercy

Lancerswimmer89

Birdie Member
Does anyone have any experience throwing these? How do they compare to the LE Gold Line Mercy's?? Do they hold the same kind of stability, or are they flippier? I know the recycled plastic is supposed to beat in faster, just curious of how fast, and if I can expect these to be as stable as GL

I used to have a gl line mercy and although the recycled starts out pretty stable. It does beat into a wonderful, straight bomber of a putter. It just goes, and maintains a subtle fade and some nice high speed stability. Your form is off if your turning them unintentionally. If your a mercy lover I would highly recommend. I'm an average joe intermediate am for reference.

I used to have a gl line mercy and although the recycled starts out pretty stable. It does beat into a wonderful, straight bomber of a putter. It just goes, and maintains a subtle fade and some nice high speed stability. Your form is off if your turning them unintentionally. If your a mercy lover I would highly recommend. I'm an average joe intermediate am for reference.

I think I may pick one up then. I throw a MS Mercy, but having something with a little less stability might be useful as well.

Latest posts