• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Respecti, the Prodiscus disc

Well this isn't really sounding like what I'm looking for. Guess Ill just go buy more Teebirds...or Rivals...or Saints...damnable companies! So many tasty discs to choose from!

I noticed where inbounds flight guide has the Respecti and Laseri both at 0%, 40%, and 40%. With distances of 358 and 359.

So is this off or did Prodiscus make 2 discs identical except for 1 foot of distance?

i think this is a case where inbounds has not personally tested it yet. prodiscus and deven owens says its, laseri, similar but with a little turn and less fade. as owens says, 'seasoned between a tb and eagle'. i have not thrown or put eyes on one yet though

The respecti Jake and I have thrown which he owns is beefy to the point where it can be tough to get much glide out of it. Not a seasoned tb or eagle.

My 3 Premium Respecti's, while gorgeous, are the most over stable pigs I think I've ever thrown in the fairway driver category. They were all 1st runs though

I noticed where inbounds flight guide has the Respecti and Laseri both at 0%, 40%, and 40%. With distances of 358 and 359.

So is this off or did Prodiscus make 2 discs identical except for 1 foot of distance?

The flight numbers for the LASERi came directly from Prodiscus as ballpark estimates on the flight path. They did say to expect these values to change once they've had more time to test and throw them. Like all discs in the inFlight Guide, the flight path is only as good as the data we have available As more data sources are updated to include the LASERi, the more fine-tuned the flight path will be (e.g. expect the flight path to change in the near future).

Reviving this thread. Picked up a Premi Respecti today. This is the stable euro fairway driver I've been dreaming of. Will definitely be competing with my PDs.

I got a premuim plastic and a basic plastic. These things are beefy, the premium much more so than the basic. The premium plastic is very nice, slightly gummy. The basic plastic reminds me of tm2 that lat had put out. I have mainly thrown the basic as it slightly less beefy and I want to see how the plastic breaks in. I was never able to really stretch the disc and get a lot of distance, but very nice reliable fade.